149. She was really happy!

Anna didn’t want to post Claire Ashley’s photo on her micro-blog. This kind of act can ruin her inner peace, and she didn’t want this to happen.

@Little Princess, "Dear, I have read all the stories. You really wrote well! You can help me!"

Claire Ashley even started buttering.

Anna Stark had goosebumps. What’s more, Claire Ashley said that the story she wrote was very good. Didn’t she know that the second girl’s character in the story was based on her?

It was hilarious!

Anna Stark looked at the time, turned off the computer and went to take a shower.

This year’s military training at Jingzhou University will last for 20 days. Anna often felt tired, so she usually slept early.

Anna Stark came back after taking shower, lay down on her bed, opened her microblog on her mobile phone, and saw that Little Princess again sent her a lot of messages.

@Little Princess, Do you think 2500 yuan is not enough?

@Little Princess, I can give you 3000 yuan?

Claire Ashley didn’t want to give up. She hated being rejected by others. She was shocked that this person didn’t take her offers.

Anna Stark didn’t want to talk to her at all. She turned off her cell phone and closed her eyes to sleep.

Daniel’s Villa

11:00 Pm, Daniel Taylor was still working in his study.

Jack Smith came in, "Mr. Taylor, I think you should take some rest."

"When Anna will come back?" In a twinkling of an eye, half a month has been passed. He hasn’t seen Anna Stark yet. When Anna Stark was here, Daniel Taylor mostly took rest on time.

Daniel Taylors always felt that this place had become a home with Anna’s presence, and in her absence again changed into an empty house again.

"Her university has military training of 20 days. She shall be back next Friday," Jack Smith said.

After Anna Stark’s admission to university, Mr. Taylor came back to his villa in Haicheng. He felt lonely and speaks very less.

Even when his family members called him and asked him to come back to Taylor’s house on weekends, he refused.

Jack Smith also realized that Anna Stark had a great influence on Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor said to Jack Smith, "I have some work to do. You can leave."

"Your health…" Jack Smith worriedly looked at Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor gave Jack Smith a serious look. Jack Smith did not dare to disobey, he went out and closed the door gently.

The present-day was Sunday. There were still five days before next Friday.

Jack Smith often counted these days and completely realized that this was an extremely difficult period of time.

When Anna Stark was here, she could coax Mr. Taylor well and force him to rest well. Unlike now, he was afraid of annoying Mr. Taylor. He wanted to say a word of concern, but he couldn’t…

For Anna Stark, these twenty days of military training was also a kind of suffering.

In addition to facing Claire Ashley, she often missed hotpot, barbecue, hot and sour soup, crawfish, etc., but she has to wait patiently.

On Friday morning, when Anna got up, she was very excited.

Vanessa Cameron looked at Anna Stark. "Anna, are you going home today?"

"Yes." Anna Stark smiled.

Although it was just a two-day break, but she will not have to see Claire Ashley and Eliana Preston for two days. She was really happy.

Claire Ashley looked at Anna Stark’s happy appearance, and didn’t understand what Anna Stark was so happy?

Anna Stark has been thrown out of Taylor Family.

How can she be so excited to go back to her home in Haicheng?

Claire Ashley stared Anna Stark and walked out of the door.