76. Blind date!

Anna couldn't help staring at her mother. Her mother didn't like to spend a lot of money on such kind of things. Today how did she come out to eat with Aiden Stark? Why did she choose such an expensive place?

She was about to ask what, and her mother's cell phone rang, her mother picked up and said, "Yes, we are here."

After a second, her mother stood up with great enthusiasm and went to receive some people.

Anna looked at Aiden Stark in bewilderment, "what's going on?"

Aiden Stark said with shame, "Last time you didn't have dinner with Clarke's family. So mom rescheduled it today."

"Aiden, you had cheated me!" Anna was speechless.

Just some moments ago, her mother spoke so sincerely, she thought that her mother really self-analyzed her behavior and felt guilty for her former attitude. But everything was just fake and well planned.

Her parents deliberately asked Aiden Stark to convince her, to let her meet with Clarke's family!

Aiden Stark looked at Anna's angry face and said, "Elder sister, I can't help it… mom said if I don't convince you she will not give me any pocket money. I'm not like you. I cannot make money by myself. If she stops my pocket money, what can I do? Don't be so angry, it's just a meal. It will be over soon. If you don't want to continue, they cannot force you to marry him, right?"

Anna couldn't help laughing.

Was this really her own mother? Her own brother?

She put down the menu, stood up to leave but her hand was grabbed by Aiden Stark, "Sister, it's just a meal, you can leave after it, Okay? You can't let our mother feel ashamed."

He used all his coquettish and mean ways to persuade Anna.

Anna sneered, "I didn't see you behaving so well to them before, not when they forced you to go to school."

Now he suddenly became so filial. How ironic!

Aiden Stark said modestly, "Everyone has to grow up one day."

"Growing up means you will support parents in doing such things?" Anna retaliated.

"I'm here for your good. You always had a cold war with your parents, didn't you? Long before school started. If you really wanted to go to school, you should behave well with them. In such a situation, why they let you study and give you money?" Aiden Stark's analysis was not wrong, most of the time he thought about Anna.

Anna looked at him and said, "Parents didn't give me money to study, and they didn't allow you to quit studies. How should I behave in such a situation?"

Although Anna didn't need their money now but she wanted to clear everything. Her parent's biasedness towards her and her brother, was like a complex knot in her heart. She was a girl, but she was also their own daughter, why there was so much difference?

"Yes, I don't want to go to school, and I will not go. It will be a waste of money. Don't worry mom can give that money to you to go to school." Aiden Stark said.

Anna looked at Aiden Stark and quietly sat down. It was not because she believed that her parents would let her go to school. Instead, she thought it wouldn't be convenient for her to continue the cold war with Aiden Stark.

Taylor Family wanted to meet her family and that was one of the purposes for coming here today.

Her mother came back with Mrs. Clarke and her son Alex Clarke.

"Please have a seat. This is my daughter, Anna, and Anna this is, Mr. Alex." Anna's mother greeted her guests warmly and looked at Anna.

Surprisingly Anna and Aiden both didn't greet their guests.

Anna didn't want to show too much enthusiasm because she did not want to create any misunderstanding. But Aiden Stark was shocked. The man Alex Clarke looked almost forty years old. Their mother really found this man for her sister?

Anna's mother looked at her children and pretended to smile, "Say hello to Aunt."

"Hello, Aunt." Aiden Stark nodded.