134. Did she tell you about me and John Peter?

When Anna called him, he clearly said that he will come tomorrow, then why he suddenly came back?

"When I came to know that Miss Ashley is also here, I got a little worried and decided to come back earlier. I was afraid that she would create troubles for you." Daniel Taylor stated his purpose clearly and gently rubbed Anna’s head.

It turned out that his doubt was right. As he came back, Claire Ashley came to him to conspire against Anna. But if he hadn’t come back, maybe, Claire Ashley had gone to Olivia Taylor!

When Anna Stark thought about Claire Ashley, she got angry again. "Did she tell you about me and John Peter?"

Daniel Taylor’s expression also became cold, "Yes, she did."

Although he didn’t care about it. But Claire Ashley’s action clearly showed that she wanted to create troubles for Anna. And this thought made Daniel Taylor even angry.

"She wanted to drive me out of this house. Sir, I want you to stay out of this matter and leave it to me. I want to deal with her in my own way. Will you let me?" Anna Stark looked at Daniel Taylor and requested softly.

"You think you can do it alone?" Daniel Taylor noticed Anna Stark’s determined eyes.

"I want to try," Anna said.

"Okay." Daniel Taylor looked into her eyes and couldn’t refuse.

Anna walked out of study and saw Claire Ashley standing at the door of John Peter’s room. Anna intentionally put on a serious face, lowered her head and walked towards her.

Claire Ashley has just been scolded by John Peter. She was still depressed and suddenly she saw Anna Stark coming towards her. She noticed Anna Stark’s appearance. Anna looked very quiet and it seemed that she has also suffered a lot.

Anna’s face had gloomy expressions as she had been scolded badly by Daniel Taylor and now she will be going to leave the house soon. Claire Ashley didn’t wait for Anna to say anything and hurriedly blocked her way!

"Anna Stark!"

Anna Stark coldly glanced at Claire Ashley, her eyes were full of anger, "get out of my way!"

Anna knew that the angrier she will look, the happier Claire Ashley will feel, so Anna acted accordingly.

Claire Ashley stopped Anna Stark. "What you are so angry? I think you are finally got dumped by Uncle Taylor. But I must say, you are really shameless. Just got scolded by Uncle Taylor and immediately made up your mind to seduce John Peter?"

"Do you have any problem with that?" Anna Stark glared at Claire Ashley and said again, "He used to be my boyfriend. You tried your best to drive me out of Taylor’s house so that I can be with him again. Right?"

Anna knew Claire Ashley’s worst fear, so she pretended to patch up with John Peter.

As expected, Claire Ashley’s eyes turned red with anger, "Don’t be so credulous! John Peter has dumped you. He won’t be with you again."

"How can you forget that he often came to me to patch up?" Anna Stark sarcastically took a look at Claire Ashley. "You chased him for so long, but he never liked you. If I were you, I would be ashamed!"

"Who said that? Who said he didn’t like me? I am much more beautiful than you. I am more talented than you. I can dance, can play the piano. How can you think that he doesn’t like me?"

Although Claire Ashley’s academic performance was not as good as Anna Stark’s but her family has a good financial condition. Due to which since her childhood, she got a lot of opportunities to study these things. She has more skills than Anna Stark.

Anna Stark said, "Then why are you afraid? Why you don't want me to go in? Let John Peter come out and then we will see if he likes you or me!"

Anna knew that Claire Ashley would never let her meet John Peter and she said it deliberately to provoke Claire Ashley.

As expected, Claire Ashley didn’t give her a chance to knock the door and hurriedly stood in front of the door, "He’s in a bad mood and he doesn’t want to see you at all. Get out of here."

"If you don’t let me go in I will have to call him." Anna Stark took out her mobile phone.

Claire Ashley was afraid that Anna Stark would call John Peter, and he will come out. Claire Ashley panicked, she rushed over Anna, "Anna Stark!"

Claire almost pounced on Anna Stark and Anna with her mobile phone fell on the ground.