183. Elder sister, I won't accept the bride price!

Anna’s mother looked at Olivia Taylor for a while and asked again, "Well, then while writing the name..."

Olivia Taylor had already thought about it, "you can rest assured, it will be on Anna’s name."

"Can you also write my son’s name?" No offense, Anna’s mother had always been like this.

"..."

After hearing this, Olivia almost suspected that Anna’s mother was joking.

A normal person can say that?

The Taylor family decided to give that villa to Anna and Daniel Taylor’s as a wedding gift. How can they write her son’s name?

Olivia Taylor thought her temper was good, but at this moment she almost laughed angrily.

Before Olivia Taylor could speak, Anna had already stood up. "That’s enough."

Her voice was very cold, and her eyes were staring at her mother. Her mother was also shocked by her sudden look.

Anna said to Olivia Taylor, "I know that my elder sister said all this for my good, and she wants to give me a good wedding. But I’m not with Sir for that."

The only thing she wanted was just an opportunity to go to university other than that she didn’t want anything.

"Anna!" Anna’s mother tried to stop Anna from talking.

Anna looked coldly at her mother. She had just endured for a long time, but now she couldn’t stay quiet. Due to her mother’s shameless deeds she had already felt so much embarrassed in front of the Taylor family.

She took a deep breath and said to her mother, "Although I am your daughter and you give birth to me, but in your eyes and heart, Aiden is your only child. As for a daughter, she is just a spilled water that cannot be retrieved.

So please don’t say anything nice!

Do you really care about me? If you have cared about me a little, you wouldn’t have stopped me from studying. If you have cared about me a little, you wouldn’t have forced me to marry someone like Alex Clarke."

Other children are forced to go to school by their parents, but what about her? She just wanted a chance to study, but it was even more difficult than going to heaven!

Anna’s mother said modestly, "Anna, you are getting it wrong, mom just..."

"Just what?" Anna sneered and said mercilessly, "You really don’t remember your attitude with Sir when you didn’t know about his status and money? Why do you come here now to ask for money? His sister is sitting here to talk about this because she is so kind and wanted to give me more than I deserve. However, I would like to ask, why you thought that you can have this money?"

Anna’s chest kept fluctuating because of anger.

She has tolerated for a long time. Every time she thought of her mother’s hard work in raising her when she was a child, she felt emotional for her parents. But now, if she endured it any longer, she will be dead with anger because of her mother.

Anna’s mother was so angry that she couldn’t speak for a while.

After some time she thought of a retort, "I’m your mother! I have the right to take this money. What about you, you have grown that big? "

"Oh." Anna answered softly, "From now on, I’m not your daughter. You’re not my mother anymore, let’s cut off the relationship!"

"What do you say?" Anna’s mother was shocked for a moment, she thought that Anna said this in anger.

Anna clenched her fist forcefully. To show her determination, she said to Olivia Taylor, "Elder sister, I won’t accept the bride price. If you don’t think you can’t get over it and wanted to give it to my mother. Then I will refuse to this wedding!"

She would rather refuse to be their daughter in law, that letting her mother get a cent from the Taylor family.

Daniel Taylor was quietly sitting aside, but his pupils shrank when he heard her.

Olivia Taylor was stunned. She didn’t expect Anna to say this.

Anna’s mother was so angry that her eyes almost stared out. She had never thought that Anna would say such a thing!