54. John Peter Be Polite!

Anna Stark looked at John Peter, who was sitting there calmly and eating noodles. He looked very quiet. He didn't make any noise and didn't pay attention to her, as if she didn't exist at all.

Anna thought that he wasn't here yesterday. Did he come here today?

The atmosphere was inexplicably awkward, and Anna Stark didn't take the initiative to speak.

John Peter sensed that she was looking at him. He raised her head and stared at her, "Why are you looking at me?"

His tone was very unfriendly, Aunt Lisa was afraid of another quarrel between them. She quickly interrupted, "John Peter, be polite. Anna is your aunt. If your grandparents and uncle come to know about it they will scold you again."

"Aunt?" John chuckled, "You can ask me to call her, and I will call her, but does she dare to agree?"

In front of Aunt Lisa, John Peter didn't feel afraid.

Aunt Lisa looked at Anna Stark. These two people were not old enough. She really couldn't stop them from quarrelling with each other.

Anna noticed John Peter's anger and found it funny. She was with Daniel Taylor, and even in that he had a problem. He was a culprit but why he always behaved like a victim?

Anna Stark looked at him and said, "You try to call me that. Why won't I agree?"

Of course, she also knew that John Peter would not call her that.

When he thought of calling her Aunt, he got so angry that he could spit blood!

As expected, John Peter accepted her provocation. He raised his head and stared at Anna Stark. His eyes were cold. He wished he could swallow her alive.

Aunt Lisa watched the whole scene and really got scared!

Anna Stark didn't care about him. She kept eating her own noodles.

John stopped eating, he put down his chopsticks, stood up and went to Anna Stark.

"John Peter!" Aunt Lisa saw him, she thought as if he was going to hit her, she immediately spoke to stop him.

If Anna Stark will tell Daniel Taylor about all this, what he will do?

How angry Daniel Taylor might be when he will come back.

"You've spoiled my breakfast." Anna Stark looked at him and coldly reminded him.

Anna Stark looked calm, she didn't fear John Peter. She knew John Peter. Although he looked angry, but he couldn't dare to do anything to her.

John Peter stared at her. "Do you know what I think these days? Do you know how I feel?"

Anna Stark looked at Aunt Lisa who was scared, "Aunt Lisa, please leave us alone for a moment. I want to talk to him."

Some words were inconvenient for Aunt Lisa to hear.

Aunt Lisa looked at the scene but didn't dare to leave them alone, "but I'm afraid of him…"

"It's okay, don't worry! I'm his aunt. Do you think John Peter is the kind of person who dares to beat his elders?" He had been a very obedient child, when Daniel Taylor spoke he didn't dare to interrupt him or to say anything against him.

Aunt Lisa glanced at John Peter. He didn't dare to fight the elder. But he didn't treat Anna Stark as the elder either! Although this was the case, but Aunt Lisa went out because of Anna Stark's request.

After she had left, Anna Stark looked at John Peter. She stared into his eyes.

"Sit down." Anna Stark calmly spoke to him.

"Well, you're not afraid that they will get to know about us, are you?"

He thought she was not afraid! She was so unruly in front of him just because her family didn't know.

"Sit down!" Anna Stark's voice was almost like a command.

John Peter, "…"

After two seconds, he returned to his place and sat down.

"I don't know what I've done to make you so angry. Let's talk about it now," Anna Stark said.