108. I won't let my daughter go to that cripple!

Did he really think because of his appearance he can gain favor from other people?

Anna’s mother said angrily, "yes! If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes yesterday, I would be cheated by Anna. They are liars. Margaret, you must have to help us."

It was Daniel Taylor. He was in a wheelchair. It must be him.

There was also news that Daniel Taylor’s wedding date was in October, but his fiancée ran away because of his accident. But recently, there was news about his marriage. It seemed that the bride has changed. And it was Anna?

Oh my God!

Margaret Jeff couldn’t even imagine…

Unexpectedly, The Taylor Family was going to marry their son with her cousin’s daughter?

Margaret Jeff looked at Anna’s mother and did not immediately confirmed, "According to your description, it must be Daniel Taylor."

"Yes, right!" Anna’s mother hated the name.

Margaret Jeff would like to say, "If he really wants to marry your daughter, you should steal the joy!"

However, she was not sure that it was Louis Taylor’s son, Daniel Taylor or someone else.

Margaret Jeff looked at Anna’s mother and said, "Well, sister-in-law, you go back and rest. I’ll ask Mr. Mark about it in the evening. I’ll tell you after that, is it alright?"

Margaret Jeff was wise, she knew this kind of thing shouldn’t be said without confirmation. She had to ask her husband before saying anything.

"Okay! Please don’t forget about it." Anna’s mother said.

"Well, I’ll let you know after discussing it."

Anna’s parents came out of William’s house and went to their home in peace. Anna’s mother thought that as Margaret Jeff will tell her husband about Taylor’s family, he will quickly deal with them. And her heart immediately got filled with unspeakable joy.

The next morning, Anna’s mother was working in the hot pot shop. She was busy working when her husband calls her and she hurried home.

She saw Jack Smith sitting on the sofa of her own house, and there was also a lawyer beside him.

Anna’s mother thought of Margaret Jeff’s support. And become arrogant, "What are you doing here?"

Jack Smith kept the politeness. "Miss Anna wants her household booklet for her admission. I came here to take it for her."

"Household booklet?" Anna’s mother glared at Jack Smith, "You want her household booklet to register? Don’t even think about it. I won’t let my daughter go to that cripple."

If was Jack Smith who came, not Daniel Taylor. But if he would have come, the situation should be worse. When Jack Smith heard the word "disabled", his tone became cold. "Please pay attention to your words."

Jack Smith’s tone was very strong. After hearing Anna’s mother speaking nonsense about Mr. Taylor, he had the impulse to hit this woman.

What does this woman know?

What qualification does she have to say that about Mr. Taylor?

Anna’s looked at Jack Smith’s indifference and felt guilty for a while, but at the thought of Margaret Jeff, she immediately became bold again. "Don’t put on such a look to scare me, I’ll tell you, I’m not afraid of you! I’ve gone to the people above you, and soon someone will come to clean you up."

Jack Smith shook his head helplessly.

Originally, he came here today to give some money to them. Anyone with a little brain could see it clearly that Anna’s mother was a person who values money very much. Otherwise, she would not force Anna to marry Alex Clarke.

Now, however, Jack Smith had changed his mind. For this woman who attacked Mr. Taylor in every way, he didn’t have anything, and he didn’t want to be polite.

He took a look at the lawyer next to him. "Tell her."

It must be better to have nothing with this kind of woman.

It would be better for Anna to directly break off her mother and daughter relationship with her. So in the future, her mother wouldn’t get any chance to get benefit from the Taylor Family.