93. This little girl, was she really trying to seduce him?

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. His mind was not naïve, but he also wanted to see how much boldness this little girl can show?

"All right." He nodded.

Anna walked closer to him and unbuttoned his shirt.

In Anna’s mind, she didn’t see Daniel as a threat. She thought that she could treat him as a homosexual. But when she went closer to Daniel Taylor, she felt his aura was too strong, and she felt it a little difficult to undress him.

She was very close to him, carefully unbuttoning his shirt and through a very close distance, the sound of his shallow breathing was falling into her ears.

Jingzhou was a city considered to groom people. Most of the girls here have very white skin. But Anna’s beauty was matchless. Her skin was as good as a doll.

Her skin was shining even brightly under the bright golden light of the bathroom.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and his eyes deepened.

Anna was much focused. She didn’t notice any danger in front of her. Her complete attention was on Daniel’s body. Even after nearly a year of staying in this state, his body’s condition hasn’t been greatly affected. His abdominal muscles were still in a good condition.

Anna was a little surprised to see his abdominal muscles. She can imagine how good Daniel Taylor’s physical state was before this accident. He had such a good body and good looks but he encountered such an accident, it was really a pity!

Anna felt sorry for him, wetted the towel and took it. She helped him wipe his upper body. To overcome any state of panic, she told herself to treat him as a statue.

Anna can assume Daniel as a statue but he was not a statue. His body was a little disobedient to him. He admitted that she was very skilled in her work.

Anna was wiping the towel very softly. She really wanted to make him feel comfortable. But to him this softness was not so good, it was tickling and teasing, and he was enduring his inner emotions with great self-control.

He was not a statue but a normal man with flesh and blood.

Anna wiped his upper body and washed the towel. She was thinking about a very serious problem. Should she wipe his lower body as well?

After all, she insisted him for this. It will not be good to give up halfway. So, she decided to stay steadfast.

She put down the towel, went to Daniel Taylor and said, "I will help you wipe down the lower part. Let me take off your pants."

She used a declarative sentence, but when Daniel Taylor heard, he felt very awkward.

This little girl, was she really trying to seduce him?

Anna noticed that Daniel Taylor didn’t speak, she thought he agreed, so, she moved closer to take off his pants.

Anna had never seen a man’s body except for his neighbor’s three-year-old boy. She thought about him and his secret parts which she will see in a moment and this thought not only made her nervous but also a little curious.

It is human nature to be curious about somethings!

Anna’s evil hand was about to touch his pants when Daniel Taylor’s hand abruptly held her hand and stopped her.

Daniel Taylor glared at Anna. "I’ll do it myself."

"…" Anna stared at Daniel Taylor, she didn’t expect that he will refuse her, so she asked, "I was just trying to help."

He was embarrassed and uncomfortable, he knew that Anna just wanted to help him.

Well, he didn’t know that Anna also wanted to avail this opportunity as much as she can.