162. I'll always be there for you all my life!

"Happy." In Anna’s view, Daniel Taylor’s question was unnecessary.

The time around him was the happiest and most carefree time she has had in her life. She felt the feeling of being spoiled, loved, adored and cared for, which she had never experienced before.

Daniel Taylor rubbed her head and said to himself, "I’ll always be there for you all my life."

This kind of sentence was not suitable for Daniel Taylor’s personality. It seemed that in his heart, there was really something hidden. Anna showed a bright smile and said without hesitation, "Okay!"

This smile directly warmed Daniel Taylor’s heart.

He thought! She must be a gift from God.

Otherwise, why he felt so happy with her?

After breakfast, Anna went back to her room to change clothes. They were going to visit Taylor’s house.

She has been in military training for so long. She came home and wanted to have a good rest at home. Honestly, she didn’t want to go anywhere. The sole of her shoes was too hard, and her feet were injured.

She didn’t need to wear those shoes anymore, but now it was hard for her to wear any shoes. She wanted to give her feet a good rest. She got dressed and stared at her shoes.

Although Anna was that Daniel Taylor, but she was used to these small things and didn’t like to spend money. The shoes she bought to wear while going out was not very expensive, but they were fine.

Unexpectedly, when she wore them yesterday, her feet felt very uncomfortable, because her feet were already injured.

Today, she didn’t want to put her foot in them again. But she has to go to Taylor’s house, she can’t just wear slippers and go out!

Anna bit her lips and was about to wear her shoes when she heard the knock on the door.

"Come in," Anna said.

Aunt Lisa opened the door and came in with a box. "Anna, Daniel asked me to give this to you."

Aunt Lisa opened the box and took out a pair of flat shoes. She glanced at Anna’s exposed feet and saw the injury on them. She immediately understood why Mr. Taylor asked her to buy a pair of shoes for Anna in the morning.

Anna really needed shoes. But, it was a bit surprising to see Aunt Lisa bringing shoes for her. "This is..."

"Sit down on the sofa and try it. Tell me if it suits you or not."

"Did you buy it? There was no need of... "

"How could it be me?" Aunt Lisa said with a smile, "Daniel gave me the money to buy it."

Anna sat down on the sofa and tried the shoes given by Aunt Lisa. They were much more comfortable and soft than her old shoes and her feet didn’t hurt at all.

It seemed like they were designed especially for her.

Anna asked, "Why sir suddenly wanted to buy shoes for me?"

He didn’t often give her things, but he always gave her what she needed the most and when she needed the most.

"I don’t know." Aunt Lisa smiled.

Anna changed a pair of shoes and walked out of the room.

Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith were already ready and waiting for her in the corridor.

Daniel Taylor took a look at Anna, who has changed her clothes, and his eyes fall on her feet.

When he got up in the morning, he saw her little feet. He realized that her military shoes must be uncomfortable and the shoes she was wearing yesterday was also not good. He specially asked Aunt Lisa to buy her a pair of comfortable shoes.

"Sir." Anna looked at him and thanked him, "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Daniel Taylor gave her a serious look.