45. Sir, are you sure you want me to be your bride?

Olivia Taylor was stunned, she reached out her hand and put it on John's forehead. "What's wrong? Why are you talking nonsense? When you were little, you liked your uncle the most."

"…"

Olivia Taylor guessed that he been trained by Daniel Taylor before, so maybe he thought such things randomly, "don't think about it, understand? I have to go. You stay at home and have a good rest. Don't keep using your cell phone all the time. It's bad for your eyes."

John Peter, "…"

He always thought that his mother was really intelligent. She knew how to handle matters.

At Taylor's house.

Anna Stark was looking at Daniel Taylor. "Sir, are you sure you want me to be your bride?"

Anna Stark was very worried because Daniel's family wanted to meet her parents. They were arranging a proper wedding ceremony for them.

Before this, she thought she could leave Daniel when he didn't need her.

But…

Now, things didn't seem so easy.

Daniel Taylor said, "Why are you asking this now?"

"You know, that I marry you just for money. Don't you feel bad?"

If anyone stayed with a person just for money, Anna Stark though, no one certainly wants such a person!

Daniel Taylor said, "There is nothing to feel bad about. Anyway, I will always stay rich. I will not let you starve, will not stop you from going to school, enough? "

"…" Anna Stark was quiet.

She nodded. "That's enough!"

Obviously she was a foodie. All she wanted to have is food and to study.

Olivia Taylor came in, there was also a maid behind her. The maid was carrying many shopping bags, which was full of Anna Stark's clothes.

She sat down and looked at Daniel Taylor and smiled, "For the sake of your beautiful wife, even your old sister has been summoned."

"Hello, sister." Anna Stark said hello.

Olivia Taylor asked her maid to give Anna all those bags, "These all are your clothes. Go and have a try."

Anna Stark looked at this pile and stared in surprise, "so many?"

"They are not so many." Olivia Taylor said, "I buy it for you. I was afraid that maybe you will not like so I bought more. You try them first."

"…" Anna Stark felt that she could not understand the world of the rich. She usually took a long time to buy a single dress. It's a bit extravagant to buy so many at once.

Anna Stark looked at Daniel Taylor. "Sir, I'm going to change clothes."

"Go!" Daniel Taylor looked at Anna Stark and smiled.

There were too many bags. Anna Stark couldn't carry them alone. Their maid helped her to carry the bags to the room.

Olivia Taylor sat on the chair and looked at Daniel Taylor. "I heard that Isabella's family came to end the engagement. Aren't you angry?"

She was really worried.

She didn't expect Daniel Taylor to be so calm.

"Angry?" Daniel Taylor picked up the cup on the table and drank a mouthful of water. There was no anger in his eyes, "Why to feel angry for losing sesame and picking up watermelon?"

Olivia Taylor, "…"

Here Watermelon referred to Anna Stark?

Although Anna Stark has a good relationship with Daniel Taylor. But honestly speaking, whether family background, looks, education, or any other aspect, Isabella Brown had no comparison with Anna Stark.

Isabella Brown became Daniel Taylor's fiancé because of all those aspects.

Unexpectedly, in the eyes of Daniel Taylor, Anna Stark became more preferable than Isabella Brown?

Olivia Taylor couldn't help laughing. "Indeed, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."