187. Mr. Jealous!

Olivia Taylor just got up and came down and saw the couple sitting in the dining hall. "You two got up so early!"

She was too sleepy!

Because John Peter and her husband were not at home. She felt so alone and came to live here.

"Good morning, sister." Anna looked at Olivia Taylor. "Why don’t you sleep a little longer?"

"Want to get up early and do a little exercise."

"Oh." Anna raised her glass and took a sip of juice. Suddenly she heard Olivia Taylor asking, "Anna, are you and John are classmates? How is he at school?"

"Cough!" This question made Anna choke a mouthful of juice.

Mr. Jealous was sitting on the opposite side of her, and sister raised John Peter’s topic in front of him.

She wanted to kill her?

Seeing Anna choking, Olivia Taylor quickly handed over a tissue. "Be careful."

Anna slowed down for a while. "I am fine."

It was just due to the question of her sister. She didn’t know how to answer it.

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor, "Sister, why are you asking this?"

"Every time he came back home but stayed silent. He didn’t say much. Even if I ask him, he still didn’t tell anything. Alas, this child has grown up, but now he made me more worried for him. Does he have any girlfriend at university? If yes, then how is she?"

Anna saw Olivia Taylor and was sure that she wanted to gossip. As she mentioned John Peter’s matter, her eyes became curious.

Anna thought of John Peter. She was indeed a classmate with him. If she had known these things earlier, she would have changed her university.

Unfortunately, it was too late to regret.

Anna took a sneak look at Daniel Taylor and found that he gave no response. She said to Olivia Taylor, "He had his good looks from you. His temperament is also somewhat similar to you. He is very popular in school. There are many girls who like him."

Anna swore that she didn’t praise John Peter. She only praised her elder sister. Sir should not be angry, right?

But what she said was also true. Just some days ago they started this university and he has become the most handsome boy in their department and many girls and boys discuss him.

Olivia Taylor was praised by Anna. She couldn’t help laughing.

Who doesn’t want to hear good words?

Women, in particular, really like to hear such words.

She smiled and asked Anna, "Did Claire Ashley pester him again?"

Olivia Taylor didn’t know about Anna and John Peter. Last time, Claire Ashley tried to tell her, but Daniel Taylor easily suppressed that matter. No matter Anna or John Peter, it was impossible for both of them to bring up the topic of their past.

However, Claire Ashley seemed to be still immersed in her dream that Anna has been kicked out of the Taylor house. Claire Ashley probably didn’t think of it, she tried so hard, did every possible thing but Anna was still at this house.

Anna said, "Not for the moment."

Olivia Taylor said with satisfaction, "That’s good. You can help me to stare at him and don’t let him get too close to Claire Ashley. I am sure that Claire Ashley will cause trouble. If she came to our home later as my daughter in law, she will spoil the piece."

Anna nodded, "Okay."

Finally, she answered Olivia Taylor’s questions. Anna felt that she didn’t even have half of her life. She didn’t know if she had said anything wrong. She took a look at Daniel Taylor and hoped that he would understand that she was forced to talk about John Peter in front of him.

Daniel Taylor was eating. He didn’t say anything in front of Olivia Taylor.

But Anna was still frightened.