127. This is your own home!

Because it was Claire Ashley who wanted to come here, and she herself said that she would make up with Anna. In the present situation, John Peter had no way to get back Anna and no energy to coax Claire Ashley.

Claire Ashley realized that it was useless to show weakness and forced herself to wipe her own tears. "No, I’m ok. I did wrong with Anna before. What she said to me was right, she was angry at me."

Although Claire’s mouth said this, but her heart was filled with anger.

Anna bullied her, and John Peter also supported Anna. Olivia Taylor’s also behaved so well with Anna. Claire Ashley thought about all this and clenched her fist tightly!

Claire promised herself that she will not let Anna stay at Taylor’s house comfortably.

Anna returned to the room, Olivia Taylor followed in and asked, "Anna, did you read the book I gave you?"

"…" This topic made Anna ashamed.

Anna glared at Olivia, "Sister. Those books trapped me badly!"

"What?" After seeing Anna’s reaction, Olivia Taylor not only didn’t feel that it was inappropriate but also felt extremely curious, "what happened?"

"Sir saw those books and asked me." Anna said, "Don’t do anything like this again."

"Feeling shy?" Olivia Taylor laughed. "You shouldn’t be afraid of anything. You are married. I’m doing all this for you!"

"Next time, I’ll not listen to you." Anna pretended to be angry and took all her things out of her bag, and at the same time, her mobile phone rang. It was Daniel Taylor’s call.

Anna took the phone and her eyes smiled.

Olivia Taylor looked at her and said, "I’m going out. I won’t disturb you."

Anna held the phone and waited for Olivia Taylor to go out before answering.

"Are you at home?" Daniel Taylor asked.

On the phone, his voice sounded even pleasant.

"Yes, I am at home." Anna said, "I had just arrived."

"How is the weather outside, is it hot?" Daniel Taylor cared about her. He knew that Anna was going back to Taylor’s house by subway.

Anna said, "No, it’s not much hot, but Claire Ashley is here today."

"It’s not a problem. Don’t take her to heart. Even if she is really with John Peter, she still has to call you aunt." Anna was not afraid of John Peter, why would she be afraid of Claire Ashley?

"When will you come back?" Anna asked.

Daniel Taylor has been out for two days. She hasn’t seen him for two days and was not used to it. From her tone, it could be seen that she was missing him and wanted to see him very much!

"Tomorrow. If you have anything to say, say to them fearlessly. This is your own home. Don’t be afraid." He was worried that Anna was not used to living alone.

Anna nodded, "Okay."

After chatting with Daniel Taylor for a while, Anna hung up. And the next second she received a message from Claire Ashley, "Anna, I have something to discuss with you. I am waiting for you in the back garden."

Anna sat down on the sofa, pulled the cushion and hugged it, then texted Claire Ashley, "I don’t have time."

"You will regret it later," Claire Ashley replied.

"Really?" Anna picked up the eyebrows and said, "I would like to see how you can make me feel regret."

Anna sent this message and put the phone aside.

Claire Ashley looked at the message and noticed Anna’s indifferent tone. The anger in her eyes became more intense.

Anna, do you really think I couldn’t deal with you?