173. If he and Anna could ever have a baby!

Daniel Taylor didn't say anything to her. Obviously, he wasn't joking and she also knew that.

Anna wanted to take a shower, "Sir, you lie down for a while. I'll take a bath first."

She had already given him the blanket. He can sleep for a while. After hearing her words, Daniel Taylor lay down again.

Anna took her mobile phone out of her bag and plugged for charging. But as she moved away, the phone shut down automatically.

Anna took her sleeping suit and went into the bathroom.

Anna took a bath, changed her clothes, come out and unplugged her mobile phone. But found that the phone cannot be turned on.

"Sir..." Anna slowly called Daniel Taylor.

"What?" Daniel Taylor heard her some anxiety in her voice.

"My cell phone is not working. I can't turn it on."

"Give it to me, let me see." Daniel Taylor said.

Anna unplugged the charger and took the mobile phone.

Men know these things better than women. Women mostly don't have much knowledge about electronic products.

Daniel Taylor took it and tried to turn it on.

Anna was using this mobile phone for the last two years. She bought it with her own hard-earned money and hadn't changed it.

Daniel Taylor removed the mobile phone cover, checked its battery but it didn't work.

"I think the battery is damaged." Daniel Taylor said.

"Then what to do? Can it be repaired?" Anna was the kind of person who can't live without her cell phone.

"It can be repaired, but it will take some time." Daniel Taylor noticed Anna's pitiful appearance. "You can use mine until it's not working."

He gave his cell phone to Anna.

Anna asked, "If I use yours than what you will do?"

"I don't use my cell phone very much." Daniel Taylor didn't like using mobile phones. He always considered them harmful for the eyesight. He didn't consider mobile phones as a good activity.

"Then I'll use it for a while." Anna took his cell phone and sat down next to him.

They were sitting on the sofa together. Daniel Taylor looked at her, "Going to update your microblog again?"

"Umm."

Daniel Taylor stretched his arms and held her in his arms, looked at her busy appearance while using his mobile phone.

Anna logged in to her microblog, and incidentally, his eyes fell on her phone, he looked at her microblog account's name and secretly memorized her name. Maybe, he had the mind to have a look later.

After a while, his eyes unconsciously moved to Anna's face.

Under the bright light, he could not see any flaws on her face. He just stared at her shiny skin and soft face. And the way she was blinking her big eyes.

At first, he just wanted to hug her, but unconsciously he had some thoughts in his mind. For a moment, a picture of John Peter's childhood came in front of his eyes and with this picture he had many strange thoughts.

If... he and Anna could ever have a baby. How would he look like? This idea came to his mind and he could not hold it for a moment. He even thought about which university his child would go to in the future.

Anna updated today's Weibo with his mobile phone, then looked at Daniel Taylor's fixed eyes, "Sir...?"

But Daniel Taylor was deeply indulged in his fantasy, he didn't even hear her voice.

She raised her hand and waved in front of his eyes, then called him again, "Sir, what are you thinking?"

Daniel Taylor's fantasy broke out, and he looked at Anna. "Are you done?"

Anna said, "Yes."

She moved and found that there was a little pain in her ass. She stood up, stretched her body, and said to Daniel Taylor, "It's not early, let's sleep!"

She was tired. She had to think a lot and while updating her microblog. This was her only and most important work. She didn't care about any other thing. After all, this was her first step in achieving her goal.

Daniel Taylor said, "All right."