103. Who is he?

Anna didn’t reply. Her response showed that she and Alex Clarke didn’t know each other well.

"Who is this?" A woman standing beside Alex Clarke asked.

"We have met before." Alex Clarke put his arm on his girlfriend’s shoulder and said to Anna, "She is my girlfriend."

"Good, she’s beautiful." Anna didn’t say, but the girl really suited to be his wife.

Alex Clarke was flattered by Anna. After all, Anna rejected her. Now, he wanted to flaunt in front of her.

Alex Clarke looked at Anna. "You come here alone for dinner?"

"No, with my husband." Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith. They were also standing beside her.

"Your husband?" Alex Clarke thought of the last time and hurriedly looked over and wondered who her husband was.

Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor both were there.

In the beginning, when he saw Jack Smith, he almost thought it must be Jack Smith. He was shocked. Although Jack Smith was not as good-looking as Daniel Taylor, he was tall and has a good personality.

In comparison, Alex Clarke was nothing.

But the next second, he saw Anna going to Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and asked, "Who is he?"

Anna introduced Alex Clarke, "my mother wanted me to marry him before. I met him once."

She didn’t hide it from Daniel. There was nothing to hide about this kind of thing.

Daniel Taylor looked at Alex Clarke. The whole person was strange. Anna’s mother wanted Anna to marry such a person?

Anna and Daniel looked at each other, Alex Clarke noticed that Anna’s "husband" was Daniel Taylor sitting in a wheelchair, not Jack Smith, and he was relieved. He was not better than Jack Smith, but he thought he must be better than Daniel because he could walk.

Anna refused him for this man?

He wanted to laugh with joy.

He looked at Daniel Taylor and smiled, "Hello, Anna mentioned you before. Today, finally got a chance to meet you."

He then stretched his hand towards Daniel Taylor.

Alex Clarke worked in a public institution. He knew how to treat people with respect. However, at the moment, his outstretched hand towards Daniel Taylor was not due to respect. He even looked down upon him.

Daniel Taylor’s black eyes stared at the man coldly. He was very well in reading minds.

Alex Clarke didn’t say anything but Daniel Taylor could feel that he was despised by the other side. Daniel Taylor glanced at Alex Clarke indifferently and ignored his hand.

After all, if one took the level of status and one's personal ability, for a man like Alex Clarke it was even impossible to have a chance to talk to him, shaking a hand was beyond imagination.

Daniel Taylor’s indifference made the scene somewhat awkward.

Alex Clarke’s hand was in the middle of the air for a while, then he embarrassedly took it back. In his heart, he was a little angry. Especially because his girlfriends were also there. Even a disabled man didn’t shake hand with him.

He saw a lot of leaders when he went to work but none of them was as proud as Daniel Taylor.

Alex thought, Anna didn’t know how to choose people!

From where she searched such a rude person?

Of course, because of the relationship between Daniel Taylor and Anna, he didn’t think much about Daniel Taylor’s identity.

Alex Clarke's suit was from a famous brand named Burberry. He bought this suit especially for his date, because he always liked to show off in front of others. He had spent a lot of money in buying it. He felt today he looked much more handsome than usual.