91. My parents are not so weak and easy to hurt.

"What happened?" Daniel Taylor couldn't help asking.

Anna sighed and said, "It's my mother. She told my aunt about our marriage and asked her to advise me."

Anna's mother called all their relatives and informed them about Anna and Daniel's marriage. Her mother had spread different kinds of rumors about Taylor's, like, "their family is too clever. They just want to cheat Anna. No matter what, I won't let my daughter jump in hell, convince Anna. Etc."

The way she described Daniel Taylor and his family to everyone, they thought that he must be some poor, useless, old man who wanted to abduct her daughter. And Anna must be a stupid and a foolish girl who had been cheated by the Taylor family.

Anna's mother had been succeeded in convincing all her relatives to persuade Anna to leave Daniel Taylor.

In the evening, Anna cooked a meal and was about to serve the dinner when her cell phone rang again.

She answered the phone call. This was the fifth call she had received this afternoon.

She also did not understand that from where her mother got the courage of telling the whole world about her marriage.

Daniel Taylor was noticing Anna for a long time, so he finally asked, "your mother again asked someone to convince you?"

"Um." Anna sat down, turned off her cell phone and put the bowl in front of Daniel Taylor. She was free today, so she used her free time to cook dinner. "Eat something! No need to think about my mother."

Anna really hated her mother's today's behavior. Today she felt the same hate for her mother, which her mother always felt for her.

What her mother did today was not easy to forgive!

Daniel Taylor picked up the chopsticks and began to eat. "It's delicious."

Anna's cooking skills were not perfect but it was very suitable for Daniel's appetite.

Anna looked at Daniel's way of eating. He didn't seem to care too much about today's incident. But her own heart was very restless, "how are mom and dad?"

Almost the whole day has passed, but Anna still did not forget anything. She was really worried about her in-law's reaction.

"They are fine. Tomorrow, we'll go to meet them." Daniel Taylor said.

"..." Anna sighed and became very sad.

In the time that Anna had spent in Taylor's house she had clearly realized one thing that, what was Daniel Taylor's position and influence at home.

The Taylor family liked her, gave her importance not because she behaved well or was well-mannered but just because of Daniel Taylor.

But, after today's incident, they must be very disappointed.

Daniel Taylor just took two bites and noticed that Anna wasn't eating. He had never seen Anna behaving like this at the dining table. Anna always ate well and happily but today there was some restlessness in her heart.

Daniel Taylor wanted to say something to comfort her but when he opened his mouth, his tone became very serious. "I don't like people who don't eat well. Hurry up, eat something."

His tone was cold. There was nothing like coaxing a woman.

"I'm not hungry." Anna really didn't have any appetite.

Daniel Taylor also knew what Anna was thinking. He put some food on the plate and served it to her. His face was still expressionless, but his tone was much softer. "Don't think about those bad things, and my parents are not so weak and easy to hurt."

After his accident, there was nothing that they couldn't bear.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor's calm appearance, "Sir."

Her heart was heavy.

"What?" Daniel Taylor asked calmly. He was not used to her serious mood. Girls of her age should be livelier and happy as she had always been.

Anna's clear bright eyes stared at Daniel Taylor's calm appearance. She couldn't figure it out that how could he be so calm.