3

Xu Qing and the others came early, but the people selling vegetables on this street are almost there. Farmers don't have the habit of sleeping late, and there are particular families in the town who like to buy vegetables earlier and buy fresh ones, thank you Ah Mo's eggs are all recently saved, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that they are fresh and large enough. They were bought by a Mo Mo in a short time. I bought 20 eggs for 30 cents, which also requires fresh eggs. It's a good price, usually twenty-five articles. Xie Ah Mo was in a good mood when he bought a good price. "Go, Qing brother, what do you want to buy, let's go shopping!"

Xu Qing was also thanked. The happy atmosphere was contagious, and the unconscious tone made a bit of excitement, "I want to buy piglets, and chickens, and...", "Okay, let's take it slowly and follow me." Thanks. Ah Ma looked at Xu Qing, who was thin but not consciously shining, with kind eyes, and took him to the place where the piglets were sold. "It's the end of winter, and there are few piglets sold. Let's try our luck and buy the ones with long spirits. If it doesn't work, come next time. Don't worry. I will pay the price later. I will pay the price. You are young. I'm inexperienced, watch a little bit more, and it's not easy to lose money in the future." Xie Ama told Xu Qing as he walked, watching Xu Qing nod his head like a chicken pecking at rice, and he was even more satisfied. He is a good guy. Now I can think of it to go to the market. Then I really let go. When I grow up, I have to see which guy hasn't married a wife yet, so I can lead Qing brother, or wait for Qing brother second. Eleven years old is not good, Xie Ama is a little worried, because in this world brothers are twenty-one, men who are twenty-four and have not been married, you have to listen to the government's words and get the official match! That's not a good destination. People who are waiting for official appointments can't find a brother, either a lazy man or someone with a disability! Xie Ama looked at Xu Qing, who was constantly curiously looking at the market with her neck stretched around her. His heart softened. He was still like a child when he was in his twenties. He would have to talk about it with Qing brother another day. He also thought of the official match when he wanted to come. Things will make such a big change and get out of the village. Xu Qing, who is dazzled by various ancient architecture fans at the bazaar, doesn't know what Xie Ama is thinking. He doesn't even know that there are official rules in the world, otherwise he won't be popular. I couldn't sleep anymore, and I didn't have the mood to look at the antique house in front of me.

They are lucky. They happen to have a few long spirited piglets. Although they are not big, they are long enough for spirit. As long as they spend a little time thinking about raising them, they will surely be able to raise a big pig, because the piglet is just right. It was the people in the village of Xie Ama's family, who also had some friendships, so the original 650 liter piglets were also discounted to 600 liters.

Xie Ama took advantage of Xu Qing's giving money to her master, and pulled her master's daughter-in-law, Liu Ma, "Hey, help me pay attention to something and see which down-to-earth men in Jixiang Village have not yet been married. Lead my little nephew!" Liu Mo Mo followed Xie A Mo's eyes, just in time to see Xu Qing's profile face with his head down and money. Although white, there were obvious red bumps on that face... "This is a promise. The one at home?" Xie Amo gave Liu Momo a glance, "Why, you are like those people with shallow eyelids!"

"Hey, what are you talking about! Put it on me, these At that time, a lot of military servicemen came back from the village, and many of them didn't say anything about them!" Xie Ama hurriedly said, "You have to look good, and I'll keep your mouth shut when the time comes!" "Don't worry, don't worry. On me!" "Thank you, what are you talking about?" After Xu Qing paid the money, he told the boss, the guy from Liu Momo's family, that he would wait until he finished buying other things before he came to pick up the piglet, and he saw Xie A and Liu Momo huddled together and kept talking. "Ah, no, it's just that I haven't returned to my family for a long time, let you Liu Moya bring a message to the family, right?" Liu Moya immediately answered: "Yes, yeah, you guys go shopping first. I'll tie this piglet to you alone, and come and hold it when you are finished, ah!" Xu Qing quickly thanked him, although he had said it to the boss, but the lady boss brought it out again, and he felt more at ease. Up. "Why are you staring at someone's back? Although that brother is a bit ugly, he is still a good boy." The Liu family man looked at his wife staring at Xu Qing and their leaving back in a daze, somewhat puzzled. , "Bah, baah, what ugly is not ugly! Stay and go! Annoying!" Liu Moya drove his annoying man, and at the same time began to find out which man in the village came back with a more solid character.