11

"Are you nervous?"

Liu Butcher and Liu Ama tied the piglets together while jokingly looking at Li Changfeng at the street.

"Nervous!"

Li Changfeng looked at the gray street corner, a little bit worried about expectation, he was wondering what Xu Qing would be like today? Isn't Xu Qing dissatisfied after seeing him again?

Liu Ama gave Liu Butcher a slap in angrily, "What are you talking about! I have time to talk about these nonsense, but I don't want to sell the piglets and buy the big pigs and kill them!"

Liu Butcher is not painful or itchy. Suffering, he walked to Li Changfeng with his hands behind his back, and said mysteriously to Li Changfeng: "What are you nervous about? Only brother is nervous at this time!"

Li Changfeng heard this and turned his head to look at the shopkeeper who was cleaning the shop. Liu Ah, after seeing him not paying attention, he was next to Liu Butcher with a sullen look to learn from him.

"Back then, you weren't nervous when you and Liu Ama went on a blind date?!" When Liu Tuhu and Liu Ama were young, it was Liu Ama who took the initiative to ask someone to ask for a kiss. Everyone is in the same village, and they are also two little heads. Great, but Liu Tuhu always felt that Liu Ama would not like him, so he never came to propose a marriage, instead he was begged by the impatient Liu Ama!

For this matter, Liu Tuhu can be proud of most of his life, what is better than his sweetheart likes to feel about himself!

Liu Tuhu waited for Li Changfeng to say this, took out the chimney leisurely, and filled it with a big smoke, "You don't know, right? As long as the brother asks someone to go to the man's house to ask for a kiss, then it means this brother, ah, He has this guy in my heart!"

After spitting out the smoke lightly, he continued to teach Li Changfeng, who was shocked, "What he wants to worry about is whether you can look at him, not that you should worry about it here. Does he admire you!"

After speaking, he patted the sluggish Li Changfeng, and turned around to help Liu Ama follow things.

"As long as the brother invites someone to the man's house to ask for a kiss, it means that this man, ah! He has this man in his heart!" These words seemed to circulate back and forth in Li Changfeng's ears, making his head dizzy. of!

He was filled with joy when he thought of that thin person carrying him in his heart. Does this mean..."

His hands slammed on his shoulder, "Boy, what a fool, look! coming! "Li Changfeng hurriedly looked at the entrance of the street. As expected, one-on-one tall and low figures walked over from far to near.

Of course the tall one was Xie Ah, and he was instructing Xu Qing's precautions for blind dates along the way. on Hsu glowing sleepy, so I did not listen, and now, Hsu, looking at the tall figure standing in front of Liu butcher shop, was "pop" beating, but it also did not hear exactly what words to thank Ah! until go Li Changfeng was in front of him, and Xie Ama stopped nagging, "You are the second child of the Li family, right? My family belongs to Luo's family in Jixiang Village! Do you have to call me a thank you by seniority! " Li Changfeng hurriedly bowed to Xie A Mo's junior salute, "Thank A Mo is great!" "Does he know Xie Ah? It is the eldest brother of the Luo family. When he was young, no one dared to marry him with a pungent personality. Or the Xie family in the neighboring village came to beg and married and married. Xie Ah's soft temperament and his character But the contrast is great! When Xu Qing saw Xie Ama for the first time, he couldn't be fooled by his appearance. Xie Ama looked at the tall Li Changfeng with satisfaction, not bad, good health, and polite, and looked again Looking at Xu Qing, who was staring at others, Xie Ama secretly pulled Xu Qing's sleeves and gave him a modest look, and then began to ask about the scene of Li Changfeng's home. Li Changfeng restrained himself from looking where Xu Qing was standing. Respectfully and honestly answered Xie Ama's questions. Xu Qing no longer felt that way, and looked at Li Changfeng straight. He only felt that Li Changfeng was a good man, his voice was good, and he was also polite, and although he was honest But he also has his own ideas. Such a person is very suitable for him and suitable for living. Xie Ama listened to Li Changfeng's answer, and the more satisfied he heard, finally Liu Ama couldn't stand it anymore, and he pulled it over. , Leave a message for the two young people, come, let's chat too. After Xie Ama left, Xu Qing looked at Li Changfeng in front of him and let out a sigh of relief, "Hehe, are you scared?" "