25

Xu Qing and Li Changfeng left after having lunch in the Li's yard. There are piglets at home, so they have to go back earlier. When they arrived at the fork in the village, Xu Qing remembered what Li Changfeng said yesterday that Uncle Xie asked them to catch the chicken, so the two of them stopped by Xie's house to catch the chicken.

"Hey, no one is home, so let's come back in the evening." Li Changfeng nodded, and took Xu Qing's hand to walk to the house outside the village. The door of Xie's courtyard was locked, indicating that Xie Amae did not At home.

As soon as he got home to rest for a while, Li Changfeng took his hoe and went out, "I'm going to turn over the soil, you rest at home, and you will be back soon." The

fields are all around the house, fast and convenient, but Xu Qingkan Looking at the hot sunlight outside the eaves, he frowned, "Wait later, it's hot now, don't get heatstroke."

"It's okay, it's not far away. I'll be back in a while. The weather is fine. When the soil is loosened, the grass is easy to die from the sun. Be good." Li Changfeng looked at the sun outside and didn't pay much attention. He turned around and rubbed Xu Qing's soft head and went out. "Then you come back soon! Don't carry it too hard!" Xu Qing warned against Li Changfeng's back uneasy. It is getting hotter and hotter today. He also knows that spring ploughing is imminent, so there is not too much hindrance. After putting the quilt cover in the yard for the whole morning, putting the sheets into the room and folding them carefully. When he was about to open the cabinet and put it in, Xu Qing saw the pamphlet that was thrown on the cabinet by Li Changfeng yesterday, "This thing!" Xu Qing rolled his eyes and stuffed the pamphlet under the cabinet. After hiding it, Xu Qing continued to put the quilt and wait while humming a little song. Before Li Changfeng came back, Xu Qing took out the mud seedlings in the vegetable field behind the house in rows and placed them in piles. The seedlings had slightly emerged and looked green. It's gratifying, so you don't need to put it in the space anymore, take it out for a few days, and when the field is loosened, you can plant it. When Xu Qing finished planting the seedlings, the sun went down. Xu washed his hands well, carried a basket on his back, and took a scythe to beat pigweed. Not far from the gate of the hospital, he saw Li Changfeng who was busy living in the field.

Li Changfeng had dug three pieces of land. His clothes were soaked in sweat, and his clothes were hot when he looked at them. Xu Qing had to turn back, fill a wooden cup with water, and bring it to quench his thirst. He was really stubborn and didn't look at it. See how hot it is.

"Come on, drink some water, see if you are hot!" Xu Qing asked Li Changfeng to stop his hoe and handed him the water.

Li Changfeng smiled happily at Xu Qing, and when he took the water, he took the opportunity to touch his wife's tender palms, which caused Xu Qing to give him a big look, "Thank you, daughter-in-law, you are going to fight pigs." Grass?" Looking at the equipment on Xu Qing's body, he knew what he was going to do.

"Yes, I just cut in that field. The pig is still small and doesn't eat much, so it doesn't take much trouble." After the pig grows up, it will be difficult to handle, and there will be more food. There are hogweeds all year round. After a while, the land is full of food and vegetables. If you want to fight hogweed, you have to go to wasteland where no one grows or go to the outskirts of the mountain.

After Li Changfeng drank half of the water, he handed it to Xu Qing's mouth, "You drink too." Xu Qing didn't squeeze. He felt a little thirsty just watching Li Changfeng drink it, so he took a big sip from Li Changfeng's hand. He didn't know he drank too quickly, the excess water overflowed from his mouth and flowed into the snow-white neck, sank into the clothes, and Li Changfeng was full of irritation. He couldn't bear it tonight. After Xu Qing cut Zhucao for a while, he glanced at Li Changfeng who was not far away. Sometimes he happened to meet Li Changfeng's eyes from time to time. There was a sense of satisfaction in his heart. The happiest life is the simplest life. In the evening, smoke was gradually rising from the farmhouses in the village. Xu Qing put Li Changfeng's sliced ​​fish into the red soup that had already been cooked. The fish was not cooked much, and the fish was scooped to the table within a quarter of an hour. Li Changfeng After preparing fish and vegetables for Xu Qing, he went to Xie Ama's house to catch chickens, but he has not returned yet. "That's right! Yesterday's soaked kimchi!" After putting the rice on the table, Xu Qing remembered the kimchi made by Li Changfeng yesterday, so he took a pair of chopsticks, held a small bowl, and gently opened the lid of the jar. A familiar sour smell came out. "It's done!" Xu Qing tasted it. Although it is not as sour and spicy as the modern one, it is still refreshing. Moreover, adding a drop of Lingquan, there is no smell in it.