79

"That's right, it's not just three people who have just left, don't say, one catty saves one penny, ten catties is ten cents!" Thinking of this, Xu Qing also let go, this is a long-term business, People who are transparent in their hearts naturally think for a long time.

    Li Changfeng evoked a smile, lowered his head and blew on the doll that had already been made, and gently patted off the remaining wood slag.

    Sure enough, until Xu Qing and the others finished planting, there were still a lot of people who came to their house to buy things, but the goods at home were a lot less, and they had to go to the street to buy them again.

    Before Li Changfeng went to the street, guests came to the house.

    Xu Qing poured hot tea for Wang Lei and Li Xiaogeer, and smiled: "Drink some hot tea."

    Wang Lei quickly and respectfully took it, and repeatedly thanked him, "Thank you second brother." Wang Lei heard Li Xiaogeer mention it many times. Have you ever been to this second brother, to be nice to his daughter-in-law, his tone is naturally respectful.

    Xu Qing was surprised by Wang Lei's attitude towards him, but he didn't ask any more questions. He turned and sat beside Li Changfeng. Tuantuan had already fallen asleep, and he put him on the bed, allowing Xu Qing to rest for a while.

    Li Changfeng looked at the newlyweds who had just been newly married and had a little joy. Li Xiaoge's face was rosy, and Wang Lei was full of energy. It seemed that both of them had a good life after marriage.

    "Have

    you been back to the old home?" Hearing Li Changfeng's question, Wang Lei quickly put down the tea and said nervously: "Go back, second brother, I was so clumsy last time that I didn't recognize you, this is mine. No, be more tolerant to the second brother, and when I have time, the younger brother will invite the second brother to drink and apologize!"

    Li Xiaogeer sat on the side, secretly snickering, the second day of the wedding, Wang Lei told himself that the second brother was shopping in his store. But at that time he really didn't know that it was the second brother. No, if the second brother was unhappy because of this matter, Wang Lei felt that the gain outweighed the loss, so he immediately admitted his mistake and corrected his attitude.

    Li Xiaoge'er knew in his heart that Li Changfeng went to Wang Lei's store on purpose to help him see if this person was worth entrusting, but he didn't point out this matter with Wang Lei, and some things would get worse and worse.

    Brother Li looked at Xu Qing on the opposite side again, thinking of the red envelope that Xu Qing gave him when he got married, Brother Li didn't know how to express his feelings, it was a full ten taels of silver! He is so old, and the most he has ever seen is only 5 taels of silver. With such a big gift, Li Xiaoge does not know how to repay Li Changfeng and Xu Qing.

    Thinking of the chubby Tuantuan, Li Xiaoge's heart softened, and he couldn't repay the adults clearly, this child, the head office.

    After listening to Wang Lei's words, Li Changfeng waved his hand casually, "What's the matter, since we've already married my brother, that's a brother, if you say polite words between brothers, if you really think there's something, then treat my brother.

    Brother is better." Wang Lei nodded again and again, "It's natural, by the way, second brother, I looked at your grocery store, you are so talented, this is a very far-sighted approach."

    As soon as he entered the gate of Xu's house, Wang Lei noticed the grocery store with the windows open. He was quite surprised, and it was easy to say, but no one had ever thought of opening this in the village.