89

Li Xiaogeer finished drinking the soup mixed with Lingquan, and soon fell asleep.

    Xu Qing couldn't stay longer, so he stretched out his hand to cover Li Xiaoge'er with a quilt, then closed the door and went out.

    When Xu Qing came to the main room, Li Changfeng was talking to Wang Lei, Xu Qing walked over and sat down beside Li Changfeng.

    Wang Lei greeted Xu Qing, "Second brother." His face was not very good. After all, he had just lost a child. One moment ago, he was intoxicated with the joy of becoming a father, but the next moment he had already given it away. A child who has no fate of his own is gone.

    Xu Qing nodded with a smile, and sat on the side listening to the conversation between the two.

    "None of us thought about this. In fact, it was also an accident." Wang Lei told Xu Qing and Li Changfeng the scene at that time.

    Youngest Li was very happy with the harvest, so he asked Wang Lei and Li Xiaoge to go home and taste the new rice that just came out this year. When Wang Lei and Li Xiaoge got the news, they returned to Li's yard according to the day.

    Li Xiaoge originally thought that Xu Qing and Li Changfeng would also be there, but they didn't see them until the meal time. Li Xiaoge suddenly understood and felt a little uneasy. He said a few words to Wang Lei. heard.     So the two quarreled for a few words. Unexpectedly, Li Wangshi took his little brother by the side. Seeing that the two were arguing fiercely, he wanted to hold the youngest Li and let them have a good chat. Where do you know? Youngest Li was in a fit of anger, and without looking back to see who was pulling him, he threw him fiercely, so Li Wangshi fell. Seeing that Li Wangshi was about to fall, Li Xiaoge hurriedly wanted to go. Hold on, who knew that the foot stumbled on the little brother standing beside him, and fell together.     "I just happened to be called by my eldest brother to help. As soon as I turned around, I heard a sound from behind, and then it was too late." Thinking of this, Wang Lei wanted to slap himself, if he paid attention at the time point, these things will not happen.

    Li Changfeng and Xu Qing did not expect that they would lose two children just because of such a thing. Li Changfeng pondered for a while, "No one would have thought of this, so don't blame yourself too much, fortunately you are both young, it will always be good if you take good care of your body."

    "That's what I said, but that In my heart, there is a hurdle." Wang A-Me, who came in with the ball in his arms, said with a sigh.

    As soon as Tuantuan was carried in, he saw Xu Qing, so he cleverly stretched out two fat hands in the direction of Xu Qing, wanting Xu Qing to hug him.

    It was even more rare for Wang Ah-me to see such a scene.

    "This child is really clever!" After

    saying that, he hugged Tuantuan carefully to Xu Qing.

    "You can't be smart anymore, it's already half a year old." Li Changfeng took the words and stretched out his hand to tease the group.

    Wang Lei watched from the side, with love and envy in his eyes.

    After coming out of the Wang family, they met a person they didn't expect before walking far.

    It was Ma Fugui with a bruised face and a swollen face. Ma Fugui didn't recognize Li Changfeng and Xu Qing, and saw him swearing as he walked away tremblingly, "Damn fat brother! I'll teach you a lesson!"

    Li Changfeng was even more disgusted when he heard this person's words, and even Xu Qing sighed slightly: "When I let him marry Brother Xiaoyu, I really don't know what kind of incense was burned in my previous life."