96

"It's not as serious as you said. I don't know how cold or warm my body is. Don't worry."

    Xu Qing felt like a porcelain doll after being told by Brother Xie and Li Changfeng.

    While talking, Xu Qing heard an old man's voice coming from the kitchen of the Xie family.

    "Yo, there are guests at home?"

    If so, Xu Qing felt that it was better to go home.

    Brother Xie said with a smile: "It's my grandfather. He's already eighty this year. I won't be taken over by my grandfather to have a fun time together." To

    be able to live to eighty years old in this era is definitely a blessing. , Xu Qing felt that he had to be respectful to the old man.

    Li Changfeng also felt the same, Xu Qing was pregnant now, and spending a year with such a long-lived old man was also a good time to get lucky.

    "Then we should go to meet the juniors." Li Changfeng was the first to say.

    "Okay, let's go, don't look at my grandfather's age, but his body is still in good shape. By the way, let the old man touch our head and get lucky." Brother Xie is also a smart person, so he naturally understands what Li Changfeng means.

    Saying that, Brother Xie picked up Tuantuan and entered the kitchen with Li Changfeng and Xu Qing.

    Xie's husband is preparing lunch. There are many styles, so naturally it takes time.

    The old man was dressed in red longevity clothes, with pale hair, a thin body and a bowed back. His face was full of ravines left by the years. When he saw the group in Xie Ge'er's arms, he opened his toothless mouth and smiled, "This child He's a lucky one."

    "That's right, looking at our sturdy appearance, we're a good boy. Dad, you don't know that it's an abacus to catch Zhou Tuan Tuan!" Xie Amo heard the old man's praise and said immediately. stand up.

    It is of course a good thing for his child to be praised by the old man. Li Changfeng and Xu Qing also laughed and were polite.

    "My grandfather can see his face. He is absolutely right," Brother Xie said to Xu Qing and Li Changfeng.

    "Yes, yes, the child's father is also good." Xu Qing and Li Changfeng gave the old man a junior gift, and the old man smiled when they saw it.

    However, the old man was a little surprised after seeing Xu Qing's face.

    "This child, the face is not a man with a son and a husband," Xu Qing was shocked by the old man's incomprehensible words, and everyone was full of confusion. This Xu Qing has children and a husband, how could he be caught by the old man? Say so.

    But Xu Qing understood that the original body had left this world before he came, isn't it a life without a son and a husband?

    But the next sentence of the old man directly made Li Changfeng angry.

    "Child, although I don't understand why your life has changed, but this year you have to be very careful. Your Yintang is black, I'm afraid you have a life." The old man leaned on a cane and walked unsteadily to Xu Qing. Road in front.

    "What are you talking about!! My daughter-in-law is fine! How can you say anything about life!" Li Changfeng grabbed the old man's collar excitedly, almost lifting the old man up.

    The husband of the Xie family hurriedly threw away the work in his hand and stepped forward to rescue the old man from Li Changfeng's hands.

    Xu Qing also hurriedly stopped Li Changfeng, "Changfeng!" Tuantuan was held in his arms by Xie Ge'er, and was startled by Li Changfeng's roar.