43

"Chang Feng, come and order food!"

    Xu Qing's voice came from the kitchen, and Li Changfeng quickly stood up, "Let’s eat first, we will talk after dinner." Chen Qi nodded, smelling what was coming from the sky. The food is fragrant, he is really hungry. This morning he didn't even have the mood to eat much. After walking so many roads, he was really hungry when he stopped.

    "How's it going?" Xu Qing asked Li Changfeng, who had just entered the door, while pouring water into the pot, "The Chen family and Ma family have retired, but Chen Hong insisted on marrying Ma Fugui." I really don't know this Chen Hong What is thinking.

    Xu Qing was also stunned. He didn't expect that Chen Hong would have heard about Ma Fugui and wanted to marry him. "Forget it, this is also a family affair. Let’s eat first. Today I made your favorite braised pork. Fish."     It was already noon. Cooking smoke floated from the roofs of the farmer households, but Chen's house was cold pot and stove. Old man Chen came back from work and saw Chen Ama sitting expressionlessly in the yard. "Are you still angry? Did you cook?"     "I'm full of anger when I'm doing anything, and I'm not worried about each one!"     Old man Chen put his hoe away, listened to his wife's words, and looked at it. In the room where Chen Hong was staying, "Xiaohong hasn't come out yet?"     Chen Ama was furious. "It's not just him, even Chen Qi is gone! When is this, the two are still awkward. It’s not worrying!"     Chen Hong sat in the room with a gorgeous red dress in front of him. His slender fingers dexterously shuttled in the red dress. There was peace between his eyebrows. He was making wedding gowns, but he actually promised a horse. He did have some discouraged thoughts about the family relationship, and he didn't care about retiring from the Ma family.     However, the eldest brother said that this was what Li Changfeng told him. Then, the elder brother Changfeng would deliberately tell the eldest brother, is it in his heart, he still has some position, if this is the case, he is willing to make mistakes again and again, but For Li Changfeng's worries.     Chen Qi went to Anle Village after lunch. He was going to find his daughter-in-law. As a husband, there was nothing he couldn't say. He had to figure out what it was that he couldn't think about it before he returned home.

    After Xu Qing poured the thin pig food to the piglets, he looked at the fifteen chickens jumping around in the chicken pen. Suddenly, he found that one of them was a little sad, and Xu Qing carefully avoided it. Drive the other chickens, and took out the sullen chicken.

    "What's the matter?" When Li Changfeng turned around, he saw Xu Qing squatting on the ground and fiddled with something. When he stepped forward, he saw the chicken that Xu Qing was trying to escape from his control. So look, you go get some water." After

    Li Changfeng took the water, Xu Qing carefully put the chicken down, pressed its head, and moved towards the water. Who knows that the chicken is not at all With the cooperation, the struggle was even worse. "I'll do it."

    Li Changfeng directly put a basin with water, which is usually useless, into the chicken pen, and then put the chicken under Xu Qing's hand into the chicken pen. The flock of chickens said, "If there are many of the same kind, its fear will dissipate."     Xu Qing looked at the chickens who were drinking water with him after returning to the flock, and then listened to what Li Changfeng said. Have you finished it yet? Go get it." After Li Changfeng went to do something, Xu Qing took the opportunity to drop a drop of spiritual spring into the water basin. The chickens keenly noticed that the water was unusual. After a while, they were surrounded by the water basin. It was full of chicks, drinking water desperately there.     "Changfeng, when you finish this, let's go to the mountain." Xu Qing remembers that there are a lot of mahogany on the periphery of the back mountain, which is a good thing for furniture. Its wood color is more uniform, and the heartwood is orange and light. Reddish-brown to dark-brown, dark stripes are obvious, and the wood is shiny, the grain is staggered and clear, the material is hard, high strength, wear resistance, and durability.     Li Changfeng buried his head and polished the plank vigorously, nodded, "Okay!" There is not much farm work anyway, and occasionally it is a pleasure to accompany his daughter-in-law to look around.     This season is a good time for wild fruit trees to bloom in the mountains. The pink flowers are apricot and peach blossoms, as well as wild cherry flowers. Wild cherry has a slightly bitter taste, but it is also one of the favorite fruits of children in the village. Farmers hold tight hands. Very few people deliberately give snacks to the bear children. Some fruit trees on the periphery of Houshan have given the children year after year of anticipation.