72

"But I heard that he left with a smile on his face, alas, this can be considered a safe walk," Aunt Xie said with emotion.

    Xu Qing lightly patted the dozing Tuan Tuan, feeling quite complicated. He looked at Li Changfeng, who had the same complex complexion, and said, "Let’s take a look at Old Doctor Lin for the last time."

    Uncle Xie felt that Old Doctor Lin had no regrets. However, Brother Xie didn't think so, he felt that Old Doctor Lin left with regret.

    Brother Xie lowered his head, cleaned up Doctor Lin's room, thinking that he could not let the old man see him and Lin Fangliang's next generation as he wished, he reached out his hand and touched his stomach, his eyes were full of shame.

    Xu Qing and Li Changfeng came to Lin's house with a group. They saw the white cloth hanging in front of the door as soon as they arrived at the door. On such a cold day, the plain white color pierced the eyes of the visitor.

    Both Lin Fangliang and Xie Ge'er looked sad and haggard, especially Xie Ge'er. They hadn't seen each other for a few days, and Xu Qing felt that the person in front of him had lost a lot of weight.

    "

    Sorrow ." Li Changfeng patted Lin Fangliang on the shoulder. At this moment, he didn't know what to say as a comfort. Lin Fangliang's eyes were slightly red and swollen, and his eyes were bloodshot from sleepless nights. "Second Brother Li, I didn't expect him to leave so early."

    Lin Fangliang was very painful. Old Doctor Lin was his only family apart from Brother Xie. Since he was sensible, Old Doctor Lin stayed with him, taught him medical skills, and beat him. Taking care of the trivial matters around him, he still thinks that he will become a family. After slowly taking over the medicine store, Old Doctor Lin will be able to take care of his life at home and live a good life. How can I know...

    "I am really ashamed to be a son of a man . " ! "

    Xie Lin Fangliang brothers looked askew remorse painful look, my heart is a burst of uncomfortable, he should not even feel that they are not married into the Lin family, that he was married, it Naoqi Hanhuang, that he married , I didn't live up to it, and even the only thing Old Doctor Lin wanted to see was gone! If he hadn't married in, Lin Fangliang might have had his children for a few months.

    "Brother Xie, don't think too much, you have to take care of your body, but it took Old Doctor Lin a lot of thoughts to take care of you."

    Seeing that Xie Ge'er's face was pale, Xu Qing sighed inwardly, and persuaded Xie Ge'er to pay attention to his body, "Tuan Tuan, don't you think?"

    Xie Ge'er heard Xu Qing teasing Tuantuan, and then turned his head, "You The child should not be brought."

    "What's the taboo, Old Doctor Lin is not an outsider, how can we not send him the last line." Xu Qing said indifferently, holding Tuantuan's hand.

    Brother Xie pulled out a smile, then looked back at Lin Fangliang, who bowed his head to entertain the visitors.

    It can be said that Dr. Lin has saved countless lives and wounded in his life. There are many people who came to see Dr. Lin for the last time. He did not leave to eat, braved the wind and snow, and left in the wind and snow. It was like a white cloth hanging at the gate of Lin's house, fluttering around with the wind.

    When Xu Qing and Li Changfeng returned home, it was already evening. Although the two of them were not in a relaxed mood, they were still there. Their hearts were not easy nor heavy. Cherish, cherish, and cherish what they have. It is a blessing.