95

return
[Rebirth] Ugly Brother Farming Notes
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 95

    Xia Yu has always been in love with Lin Fangliang. Even though Lin Fangliang and Brother Xie are already married, Xia Yu can't forget it for a long time. Xia Yu's growing yearning is unbearable, especially when he heard that Brother Xie gave Lin Fangliang two children. After the child, he felt more distressed and unbearable. The man he loved the most had a child with someone else.

    Xia Yu often finds it difficult to control her emotions at home, and Xia Amo noticed it a little. Xia Yu was afraid that things would open up, so she would go out for a walk whenever she felt sad. When Li Changfeng met him, it was one of Xia Yu's frequent states. .

    Xia Yu wanted to see Lin Fangliang, and the idea took root in his heart and sprouted.

    Because Xia Yu's elder brother Xia Feng is a scholar, Xia Yu has also heard many so-called Jianghu stories from Xia Feng. Knowing that a brother has disguised himself as a man, Xia Yu followed the law and pretended to escape from the famine. The little guy who entered the town's teahouse as a servant, just to see Lin Fangliang passing by outside the teahouse every day.

    Every time I saw it, Xia Yu felt more and more unable to extricate herself, so she refused to go home and did not say hello to her family.

    However, Xia Yu returned to the village.

    On the third day after Li Xiaoge came to Xu's house, Xu Qing said that Xia Feng brought Xia Yu back from the villagers who bought things from the house. Say more, the yamen also dismissed the case.

    And just when Xu Qinghuai was two months pregnant and the day before Tuantuan's first birthday, Xia Yu got married to Anle Village. The villagers more or less understood the reason why Xia Yu got married so quickly, but they didn't gossip much.

    When the child is one year old, the most lively time is the catch week.

    Xu Qing set up a large table in the middle of the yard, covered with a layer of red cloth, and on the red cloth were placed seals, Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism scriptures, pen, ink, paper, inkstone, abacus, and coins. , books, jewelry, flowers, rouge, food, toys.

    If the child grabs the seal first, it means that when he grows up, he will be blessed by heaven, and his official luck will be prosperous; if he grabs the stationery first, it means that he will be eager to learn when he grows up, and there must be a splendid article that will eventually reach the third grade; To grasp the abacus first, it is said that in the future, when you grow up to be good at financial management, you will definitely become Tao Zhu's career.

    On the contrary, if a child grabs food and toys first, they cannot be dismissed as "delicious" or "playful" on the spot, but also said to be "when a child grows up, he will have good luck and be good at 'just-in-time entertainment'." "

    In short, catching Zhou is also because the elders have high hopes for the child's future, and on the occasion of the first birthday, they just wished the child.

    Tuantuan was now able to take two steps tremblingly by himself. Today, he was wearing a small Fuxi clothes and was carried by Li Changfeng to the big table.

    Brother Xie, husband Li Xiaoge, husband Xie, and even the old doctor Li, the old man Li and others came and watched the group around the big table.

    Tuantuan stood for a while, took a few short legs and walked a few steps, frowning slightly, and then lying on the table in front of everyone's eyelids, not forgetting to raise his head and grin at Xu Qing and Li Changfeng.