92

"What's wrong? You walked in such a hurry, oh, why is Tuan Tuan crying!" Li Changfeng was washing his hands by the well when he saw Xu Qing walking in quickly with the crying Tuan Tuan in his arms.

    Xu Qing let Li Changfeng take over the group and coax, "When I came back from picking up the group, I saw a sneaky figure at the fork in the road. As soon as I made a sound, he hurriedly ran away and disappeared, and I was holding the group again. Chase, that figure looks familiar to me, but I can't remember who it is."

    Li Changfeng patted the crying twitching balls lightly, and after hearing Xu Qing's words, he thought for a while, "I guess where is it? The man at home peeks at brother, don't think about it, the meal is ready, let's eat first."

    Xu Qing nodded, but he always felt that something was wrong in his heart, and he had to be more careful.

    In the next few days, Xu Qing always took the group to the ground, and didn't send the group to Xie Amo's house. He had heard of some traffickers abducting and selling children before. Although this is ancient times, it is better to pay attention.

    Sure enough, Xu Qing's hunch was right. Five days after Xu Qing looked at the figure, Xia Amei from Lizheng's family came to the house, looking very haggard. Looking at Xu Qing and Li Changfeng, he spoke hesitantly. For a long time, Xu Qing and Li Changfeng did not understand his purpose.

    "Xia Amo, if you have anything to say, just say it directly. We don't know what you want to inquire about like this?" Xu Qing couldn't stand Xia Amo's delay, so he asked straightforwardly.

    When Xia Amo heard Xu Qing's words, he felt extremely uncomfortable and anxious. He wanted to say it quickly, but this matter was related to his brother's reputation!

    "Yeah, Xia Ah, if you have anything, just say it, we can do it, and we will help you naturally." Li Changfeng was also a little disgusted, although he said that the relationship with the neighbors has improved a lot after the family opened a grocery store. , but Li Zheng's family still maintains a light relationship with his own family, and Li Changfeng can't figure out why Xia Amo came here suddenly.

    "I won't betray you anymore, I just wanted to ask...," Xia Amei stopped again when he said this. Seeing Xu Qing and Li Changfeng's helpless expressions, he had no choice but to keep asking shamelessly, " Have you seen or met my Xia Yu?"

    After speaking, he looked at Xu Qing and Li Changfeng expectantly.

    Xu Qing and Li Changfeng looked at each other and both shook their heads. Xu Qing really never met Xia Yu, and Li Changfeng, he couldn't remember what Xia Yu looked like, and he didn't know what he looked like last time. The crying brother I met at the fork in the road was actually Xia Yu.

    Seeing that Xu Qing and Li Changfeng both shook their heads, Xia Amo's last hope in his heart was also gone. Xia Yu had not been at home for two days. Two days ago, Xia Amo noticed that Xia Yu was vaguely on his mind and asked about it. After a while, Xia Yu was very excited and said nothing, but after that day, Xia Yu never returned home.

    The Lizheng family asked around privately, but they didn't find any trace of Xia Yu. No one in the village knew about it. Xia Amo thought of Xu Qing's family in Houshan, so they hurried over. How did they know that they got another one? The disappointment and anxiety in her heart made Xia Amo cry.

    How could a good brother in his family disappear!

    "Xia Amo, don't get excited, what exactly is going on, can you tell me?" Li Changfeng didn't understand Xia Amo's consideration at all, so he asked directly.