40

Li Changfeng still didn’t eat the meat he wanted to eat that day. Not only on the same day, but the day after tomorrow, he didn’t have the chance to touch Xu Qing for three or four days. The first day was because Xu Qing was angry that Li Changfeng said that he made the decision. Xu Qing did not agree. In the past few days, they were busy with spring plowing!

    The next morning, the sun rose early, illuminating the entire village, the whole field, the grass and trees that had been moisturized by rain for two days, and also swayed their waist under the guidance of the wind to face the spring ploughing. People nodded, and Li Changfeng went down early in the morning. There was a lot of land at home, and even the two of them were too busy. Fortunately, Aunt Xie followed Li Changfeng to help early in the morning, and Xu Qing also started to cook breakfast.

    "Where is Brother Xu? Are you ploughing in spring today? Lin Zi and I will also come to help, so you two will relax!" Wei Lao Er brought Lin Fangliang to Xu's house, just in time to see Xu Qing washing the vegetables.     "Second Brother Wei, Lin Zi, then I'm not welcome, Changfeng and the others are over there, look, right there!" Of course, Xu Qing would not be polite. If there are too many people in spring ploughing, they will dry quickly and plant. The time is just right.     "They? Who else came so early?"     Lin Fangliang caught them in Xu Qing's mouth all at once, and he sensitively felt that that person was Aunt Xie!     "It's Uncle Xie, he came early in the morning and said to help us plant first, and then plant him after planting." Lin Fangliang almost took Wei Lao Er to the field after hearing this. That is the future father-in-law! Good performance!     "This person is really..."     Xu Qing really hadn't seen Lin Fangliang's appearance. It was a bit funny and a bit of a good show. He didn't know if Lin Fangliang could catch Brother Xie's heart.     "Good boy! Work is really exciting! Like when I was young!" Xu Qing heard the hearty voice of Uncle Xie as soon as he brought breakfast to the table.     "Where and where, I also look at Uncle Xie in a good mood! This work is full of power, isn't it!" Needless to say, this is Lin Fangliang's voice, and it sounds like the two talked pretty well.     "Quickly, wash your hands and eat!" Xu Qing greeted everyone, and then moved to Li Changfeng's side, "How's it going?"

    Li Changfeng vigorously washed the dirt on his hands, "There are many people, and I work fast, plus I have done some before. I guess it can be planted in two days!" Xu Qing secretly rolled his eyes, "I said. It's them!" Li Changfeng followed Xu Qing's eyes and looked at Lin Fangliang and Uncle Xie, who were also talking with each other while washing their hands.

    "That kid is great! Uncle Xie has promised him to finish our work and let him go to Xie's house to help."

    Xu Qing couldn't help but give Lin Fangliang a thumbs up after hearing it. Sure enough, the family is in business, even though it is a drugstore. , But really shrewd!

    "Let’s eat, spring ploughing is not an easy job."

    Due to the large number of people, Xu Qing’s family land and fields were ploughed in two days. On the third morning, everyone helped to plant all the seedlings Xu Qing placed in the backyard. During this period, Li Changfeng I went to the market and bought some vegetable seeds. Nothing was wasted in the field. What surprised Xu Qing was that there were soybeans here, but people were all growing them to feed pigs, so they were in Xuqing. It was decided that, except for vegetables, the rest of their home is basically soybeans.

    "Changfeng, do you think I should dress like this?"

    After lunch at Xu's family, Lin Fangliang ran back to Wei's second house for a change of clothes. He ran to Xu's house, which had not yet gone out, and let Li Changfeng look at his own. How about the clothes, and Wei Lao Er's family is also plowing in spring, so he was busy at home in the afternoon, not going to Xie's.