98

When Li Changfeng left, the atmosphere at home was obviously colder.

    Although Li Changfeng doesn't talk much on weekdays, as long as he exists, the aura at home will be different, and he hasn't seen his grandfather come back and cry at night.

    "Father! Father! I want father!"

    Tuantuan hugged Xu Qing's thigh, snot and tears kept rubbing up.

    Hsu deft cupboard quilt, cotton intercropping, clothes, as long as it can be used, Hsu all into the space, seeking only to cry round, also found no clear promise to play "change did not show!"

    Put away After the things in the cabinet, Tuan Tuan was still crying non-stop, Xu Qing sighed, bent down and picked up Tuan Tuan on the bed, wiped the dirt on his face for him, and looked at Tuan Tuan's watery eyes.

    "You go to sleep obediently, and obediently listen to Ah-Mei's words, Dad will definitely come back."

    Tuantuan nodded again and again, shoved into his own cot, and did not forget to say good night to Xu Qing.

    Xu Qing sat on the side and guarded Tuan Tuan. When Tuan Tuan started snoring, he stood up on his back and put all the useful things in the house into the space, even the bowls for eating were not spared, only this The house has room to move into.

    Xu Qing didn't dare to sleep too deeply at night. Their house was in the back mountain, with a large area of ​​trees and rocks behind. If there was any trouble at night, he could make plans.

    The rain didn't stop the next day, Xu Qing and Tuantuan simply ate something and sat in the main room.

    "Ah, where's the car?"

    Tuantuan looked around for the car that he played with on weekdays, but couldn't find it, so he asked Xu Qing.

    "Father took it away, he wants to repair it, can you play in a few days?" In fact, it was taken into the space by Xu Qing, deceiving children or something, there is no pressure at all.

    "Oh."

    Tuantuan was a little disappointed, but still believed Xu Qing's words.

    "Thank you youngest! Thank you youngest!"

    The group called Xie Ah Mo who entered the yard, the yard door was not closed, and it was open to let the water flow out.

    "Tuantuan is really good!"

    Xie Amo's voice was not small, but it seemed a little quieter under the rain that was getting bigger and bigger.

    "Thank you, you are not afraid of falling in such a heavy rain." Xu Qing handed Xie Amo a bench.

    "This is not something you say, Ah Qing ah, Today, I'm going to town to accompany afternoon drizzle, half past one would not be afraid to come back, you come with me?"

    Xie A fear of what the town with twins Brother Xie and Lin Fangliang also went to repair the dam. Brother Xie was the only one at home with two children. Xie Amo was worried.

    "I won't go. Most of my houses were built with big stones. It's fine." Xu Qing refused.

    Xie Amei looked at the Xu family's house, and was still a little hesitant, "You are still pregnant with a child by yourself, and you have to bring a group, I'm afraid it's inconvenient, so just go with me, I can rest assured that you are in front of me. "

    Hsu, shaking his head," really nothing, say if the winds to say we did not see, but also not worried to death, rest assured, you can also go bar in town, rain brother a person really is inconvenient, but so much rain , how are you going?"