18

"I see, thanks, thank you!"

"Why do I sound so awkward! Thanks, thank you."

Xie Ama took the excited Xu Qing and sat down, joking.

"By the way, I heard some discussions about Li Changfeng's family in the village today. The family separated Li Changfeng, and he had known you before leaving the house?" Xie Ame remembered going out to find food today. Hearing a person who had just returned from Jixiang Village was discussing with Wei Ama, he heard that it was a matter of the Li family, and he followed along. The result! "I just heard about Li Changfeng going out of the

house !" Xu Qing quietly listened to Xie Ama's words, "he said."

Xie Ama hated iron and patted Xu Qing, "You are thinking What?! Separation is a separation, but it's not a good thing to go out of the house, and," Xie

Ama said in a low voice, "This matter still has the Li family's third in it!" Xu Qing understood. Dressed confusedly and asked: "Why do you have Li Lao San?"

Xie Ama sighed slightly, "Then Li Lao San is also a figure that is known both in and outside the country. He was admitted as a scholar a few years ago! Tsk tsk, that is. It's showing off, it's amazing!"

"Are there many talents in our town?"

Xie Ama glared, "Do you think this talent is Chinese cabbage? Where are they? Not many!!

" Hee hee, I don't understand the situation, you go on! You go on!" Xu Qing's grinning expression amused, thank you.

It turns out that Laosan Li is also a personal character. I want to come to this Xingfu Village, Jixiang Village, and Anle Village. There are only six talents in Anle Village. Two of them are Xingfu Village and three Anle Village. The last one is Li Laosan. Said that when Li Laosan was admitted to a scholar, he was the youngest in these villages!"

"So how old is the one who was admitted to a scholar at the latest?"

Xie Ama stretched out his hands and waved in front of Xu Qing's eyes. Waved, "This is...?" It won't be fifty! !

"Fifty! It was from Anle Village. After that, he also knew that he could not pass the exam. So, he opened a school in Anle Village and became a master. Don't say it, it's really good! The two talents who passed the exam later were him. A student of China!"

"This person really benefits the villagers!" Xu Qing knows that there is no school in Xingfu Village. If you want to study, you have to go to Anle Village for an hour and a half to go to school.

Xie Ama also spoke with respect, "No, but after Li was selected as a talented talent, he tried several more exams and failed. He was also euphemistically persuaded by the master of the town." He turned his face straight, imitating the master's tone.

"You, young, take advantage of a lot of time to do other things! You can be a champion in this line!"

After saying this, he and Xu Qing laughed together, "Later, this word came out, then Mr. Li Third, he has no face to continue reading. Even if he wants to read, there is no money left in the family to keep him!"

Li Laosan felt lost, and went back to Jixiang Village to plant crops under the name of a talented master. , But he is the life of a rural person! The body of a scholar is not as good as an ordinary man.