8

"No, since he married my third brother, I stopped thinking about other things! After so many years, I thought," Li Changfeng drank the wine in the bowl again, "I thought they would not fail. Comfortable, how can I think of..." In

the second year of his military service, he got a letter from his third brother, saying that he and his elder brother who had never passed the door became relatives, and they have become relatives. What's the point of saying anything? ? He spent a year busy constantly, and he took all the chores that others didn't do, just to prevent himself from stopping and not letting himself have time to think!

In the third year, when he went home to study, the peace in his heart made him understand that he had really let go, and forgave his brothers and former lovers, until after two years without distractions, he returned to the village. , He, the most injured person, did not respond, but was quarreled by his third brother to split the family. The reason was that he felt that Li Changfeng still had ideas about his daughter-in-law.

When Liu Tuhu heard the answer he wanted, he put down the stone in his heart, picked up the wine jar and filled Li Changfeng's bowl again. The wine was not intoxicating, and he was not afraid that he would drink too much.

"I'm not hiding it from you," Liu Tuhu stretched his neck and looked at the place where Liu Ama was. After making sure that there was no one, he approached Li Changfeng and said, "Someone sent you a letter to Liu Ama, saying that if you want to If you enter the family, let you directly be the son-in-law!"

Li Changfeng really didn't expect this to happen, "The son-in-law?"

"Yes, are you willing? If you have this meaning, I will tell you who that person is." Liu The butcher drew back and took a sip of wine.

"Let me talk more, it's from the village next door."

Now Li Changfeng was a little moved. He is already twenty-five this year. If it weren't for military service, he would have married.

A man who has reached twenty-four has to accept official distribution. Since he is in the military, he can delay marriage for half a year after returning to his hometown. After six months, he will be granted official distribution as long as he is twenty-four.

And in the village next door, no one was thinking about their home at all. He was peaceful and his home was more comfortable.

"I am willing, my younger brother is also sensible, and I can live with him as soon as I leave the room at home."

"Then what do you require of your brother? Huh? Don't talk to your uncle!"

Li Changfeng is not a person who doesn't know what is good or bad. "I am a stupid person, and I am also uncomfortable, as long as the other person is not a lazy brother. Good character is fine!"

Liu Tuhu thought about Xu Qing's face, and quickly asked: "What about the appearance? Are there any requirements?"

"No!"

Li Changfeng answered this too quickly, making Liu Tuhu somewhat unresponsive. come.

Li Changfeng thought that Liu Tuhu didn't understand, so he explained: "As long as you are kind, even the ugliness will feel comfortable. If you look good, what's the use of a snake-hearted heart?"