7

Xu Qing, who watched Xie Ama's departure, still had red cheeks, and he actually agreed! However, Xu Qing thought for a while, rather than waiting to marry an unknown man in two months, it is better to take advantage of these two months to find one!

At this time the sky was already bright, Xu cleaned and rinsed, and took the rabbits who hadn't finished eating last night to the corn buns that Xie Ama brought for breakfast. After this breakfast, Xu Qing said deeply that he was not a last resort. I won't eat corn buns to abuse my stomach! Corn is the same thing. To make a southerner eat corn buns every day is really a crime!

I planted the small prickly ash tree in the space in the vegetable garden of the yard. I also looked at the wild ginseng dug yesterday. Well, it is very fresh. I will sell it at the next market, so I can "marry" my daughter-in-law!

The piglets in the pigpen are already protesting, and they have to get some hogweed before the sun rises!

When Xie Ama returned home, Uncle Xie was sitting in the yard smoking a dry cigarette.

Seeing Xie Ah Mo, who came back with the basket in his arms, was a little surprised, "

I'm back? Yeah, are you bringing it back again?" "No, take it, you pack it out at noon today, and I'll do it!"

Xie Aye Handing the basket to the head of the house, he said with a smile.

"Is it all right?"

"It's not just that it's all right! I tell you that Liu Tuhu's house will come to you at noon today. You can go out after dinner and go around by yourself, don't overhear us!" The old man likes to hide in the corner secretly to listen to the chatter of himself and others.

"I said why you are so excited, I have to, I'll kill the rabbit for you! I'll open the meat today!" Uncle Xie has been greedy for game for a long time!

"Look at what you said, the meat I bought yesterday is not meat!"

Xu Qing carried the pigweed that filled his back basket, and walked on the path covered by the green. The sun's warmth came from the trees and the leaves. Cast long or mottled shadows, warm and cool.

Of course, it would be better if there were no people who were always pointing to him on this road!

"Unexpectedly, after so many years, why is he still so ugly? I made a bet with Liu San'er from the village next door. I thought he became beautiful!" This is a man in a beige blouse with indignation. Said the fat man beside him.

"Do you think everyone is the same as yours? It's getting more and more beautiful every year!" The slightly fat man curled his lips, but he is still single!

"Haha, why don't you tell your father, let's just marry the ugly brother! Although people are a bit ugly, turning off the lights is not a matter of time!" The beige man who thought of his daughter-in-law in his heart deliberately teased As the fat man, he didn't care if Xu Qing, who was not far away, heard him.

"Go! Go! Hurry up, I'm going to try my luck in the mountains. Although I have been doing miscellaneous tasks in the military camp for the past five years, I might be lucky enough to catch something good, so I will immediately go to the next village to propose a marriage!

" Hahaha, just kidding! Let's go!"

Xu Qing exhaled a long breath as they heard their leaving footsteps. This kind of person had better not reason with him, otherwise they would be entangled! It seems that they are also people who have just returned from military service.