24

Li Changfeng panted and lay on Xu Qing's body, fiddled with his sweat-drenched hair a few times, Xu Qing was still in the aftermath and drowsiness after exercise, letting Li Changfeng's sweaty and strong body embrace him , Can't say a word for a long time.

Li Changfeng put his arms around Xu Qing and turned over. He was doing his own wife's mat. He looked at Xu Qing who was still a little lost, and kissed Xu Qing contentedly and kissed Xu Qing's sweaty and full forehead.

"Are you okay?"

Seeing that Xu Qing's face was still red, Li Changfeng carefully put Xu Qing on the bed, got up out of the room, took a clean cloth and wiped Xu Qing's body carefully, and then touched his eyes. Xu Qing's head, who had come to Qingming.

"Have you recovered?"

Hearing Li Changfeng's unbearable triumph and laughter, Xu Qing tried his best, not wanting to argue too much, now he didn't want to move!

"The quilt and the sheets...!"

After hearing the soft voice of his wife's wife, Li Changfeng immediately picked Xu Qing up with the quilt, tearing off the sheets full of traces, and then laying the new sheets on Xu Qing's sign. After taking a new quilt, Xu Qing dug out Xu Qing and got into the quilt. He hugged Xu Qing who was almost asleep and leaned in his arms.

"Go to sleep..."

Touching Xu Qing's red nose, Li Changfeng kissed him distressedly. He looked at Xu Qing's ears with earrings, and knew that he was suffering from some pain today.

Xu Qing moved, rubbed his pale face with a little redness in Li Changfeng's arms, found a comfortable position and continued to sleep, Li Changfeng pulled on the warm quilt and wrapped Xu Qing and himself tightly. Strictly, you can easily catch a cold when you sweat!

Seeing Xu Qing whose face in his arms was completely healed, Li Changfeng felt more sour than the surprise and joy when he opened Xu Qing's red hijab when he entered the bridal chamber. His Xu Qing is so good. Okay, he wants to hide Xu Qing. He is the only one watching, but Li Changfeng also knows that Xu Qing must be unhappy like that, so he will guard Xu Qing and spend the rest of his life with him!

The mountain village in the middle of the night was already completely silent, Li Changfeng closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief, and fell asleep with his asleep daughter-in-law in his arms.

Xu Qing woke up hungry at noon the next day. He felt a little sore in his lower back. He moved his body and found that it was refreshing without the sticky feeling before going to bed. He knew that Li Changfeng had wiped himself again today. I forgave Li Changfeng a little bit for what he did last night.

"That guy has been a monk for a long time!"

He straightened up tremblingly, and felt that his butt was weird and his waist was sore! With a "pop", Xu Qing lay back on the bed again, he couldn't get up! ! Backache! sore hands! Soft feet! ! Xu Qing angrily threw the two pamphlets beside the pillow on the floor, all to blame, otherwise he wouldn't be tossed into this look!

Hearing the sound in the room, Li Changfeng, who was making porridge, quickly opened the door and walked in.

"Are you awake?"