55

Chapter 55

    "Yes!

    I'm pregnant?!" Li Changfeng couldn't believe what he heard. The sudden ups and downs were so exciting that he was a little dazed to hear the news. He looked down at Xu Qingping's face. The lower abdomen carefully stretched out his hand, gently placed it, and touched it. Here, their close relatives are being bred, "

    Daughter-in-law ." Lin Fangliang touched his nose and said with heartfelt blessings: "Congratulations. Brother Li, I can be the godfather of this child!" Brother Xie also nodded, "Why do I want to be a child too? I'll go to the house and make some porridge, and you will take good care of Brother Qing." Hearing Li Changfeng said that Xu Qing vomited clean today, and she would be hungry when she woke up later.

    Li Changfeng stood up, bent down to Xie Ge'er and Lin Fang, "Thank you."

    Lin Fangliang hurriedly helped Li Changfeng up, "What are you doing! This is worthy of you to brothers and us! Isn't this looking down on us!" "

    Ge Er Xie also avoided the moment Li Changfeng bent over, "That is, if our two families still need such a polite, I have no face to say what to do as a child!"

    Li Changfeng shook his head, stretched out his hand and patted. Lin Fangliang's shoulder looked at Xu Qing who was lying on the bed, "For me, there is nothing more important than his safety." They didn't understand how much he was hesitated when they heard that Xu Qing's illness was difficult to manage. , How sad, he can do nothing, but he can't lose his favorite.

    Lin Fangliang looked at the affection for Xu Qing in Li Changfeng’s eyes and said very seriously: “Of course I understand that my daughter-in-law is also my life.” Brother Xie didn’t want to look at Lin Fangliang’s cheeky anymore. “I’ll go back first. . "     Li Changfeng see Xie brothers away, pulled Lin Fangliang out the door, whispered:"?! I like this young married woman in the end how the body is pregnant did not so much ah " "     some cold, which is I was just trying to tell you that if you are pregnant, it is best not to use drugs, otherwise it will not be good for adults or children in the stomach. You only need to force the sweat out and it will be fine after a few times." Lin Fangliang Just after finishing talking, a patient came to the front shop, "I'll go busy first, and wait for Brother Xu to wake up and give him a foot scald, and I will look at it again."

    Li Changfeng nodded and returned to the room, quietly guarding Xu Qing and waking up.

    Xu Qing had a dream in a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters. He was looking for Li Changfeng everywhere by himself, but no matter how he shouted, how he called, how he searched, he didn’t see Li Changfeng. Gradually, he became more and more anxious. Suddenly, he heard a child's sound like a bell, which gradually calmed his irritated heart.

    He slowly approached the sounding grass, but found a white and fat baby, lying naked in the lush grass, holding the fine grass next to him and trying to stuff it into his mouth, but his hands were too short. , Out of reach, the little mouth just twitched his mouth. Xu Qing was afraid that he would cry, and immediately bent over to pick up the baby. Who knew that when he was about to touch the baby, the baby suddenly disappeared.     Xu Qingmeng woke up in shock, "Daughter-in-law, how is it." Li Changfeng watched Xu Qing wake up, and hurriedly lifted Xu Qing up carefully, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and then Xie brother's cooked porridge. After scooping a bowl and blowing it warm carefully, he began to feed Xu Qing to eat.     When Xu Qing woke up, he felt full of energy, aware of the unfamiliar surroundings, relying on his familiar and Anxin chest, listening to the words of concern around him, he wanted to open his mouth to speak, but was blocked by the porridge that was handed to him. Mouth, "You pour me a glass     of water first, and I will rinse my mouth." Li Changfeng put down the porridge, ran out and got some water back. After rinsing Xu Qing's mouth, he started feeding Xu Qing the porridge again. Xu Qing could feel the porridge. When he reached the man’s joy, "Are there any happy events? And here," Xu Qing moved his nose, smelling the scent of Chinese medicine in the air, "It's the Lin Family Medicine Shop."     Li Changfeng took out a handkerchief for Xu Qing. He wiped the corners of his mouth, "It's a very big happy event that Uncle Wu sent us over." Xu Qing thought he must have slept a lot of time, wouldn't it just make people wait? "Where's Uncle Wu?"     "I told him to go back first. Let's go back and find the car again. If there is me." Li Changfeng helped Xu Qing lie down in bed and cleaned the dishes and chopsticks by himself, "You didn't eat at noon. , Eat some.” Xu Qing saw that more than half of the porridge hadn't been finished, thinking that Li Changfeng was so choppy tossed by himself today, and he didn't eat lunch after he was ready, so he said.