51

Zhang Ming opened the door and saw a tall, handsome man standing in front of his yard, holding something in his hand, "Who are you?

    "I am a man from the Houshan Xu family, this is your husband For the custom-made dressing box at our house, the deposit has been given, and the stuff has been prepared. Look, if there is no problem, you can pay the rest. "Li Changfeng handed the things in his hands to Zhang Ming with a sullen face.

    Zhang Ming took the things and looked at them. He was a little surprised. First, it was unexpected that this man was the "ugly brother" man of the Xu family, who actually looked so glamorous. The second is that this man can actually do woodwork! And the workmanship is comparable to that of Carpenter Cao in the village.

    "Jiaojiao, you just came back! The dressing box that the Xu family sent you here is ready.” Zhang Ming Yu Guang saw Luo Jiao who had just returned, and immediately took the things and leaned forward. To this good-looking husband who is full of style on the bed, Zhang He was holding it in his hand for fear of nibbling, and when he put it in his mouth, he was afraid that he would melt away. It was a pain in my heart. During the five years he went to the barracks, he had been thinking about Luo Jiao day and night. This time he came back. On the contrary, she felt that Luo Jiao's coming out was even more interesting.

    Luo Jiao’s expression was not very good, but when he saw Li Changfeng standing there, his eyes began to regain their spirits. He took the things in Zhang Ming's hand and looked at them, and smiled at Li Changfeng: “It’s so beautiful, I I like it very much." Then he glared at Zhang Ming, "What are you doing in a daze! Give the money to others!"

    Zhang Ming smiled, swaggeringly walked to Li Changfeng, it's okay not to stand together. Jiao felt that Zhang Ming was simply the soil where Li Changfeng grew up! And it's still very barren! "How much money?" His family is also a rare blue tile house in the village. Thinking of Li Changfeng's house, Zhang Ming was a little bit complacent.

    Li Changfeng still has no mood swings, "The deposit is forty essays, and there are 80 essays." When Zhang Ming entered the house to get the money, Luo Jiao slowly piled up near Li Changfeng and said seductively: "I have time, often Come and talk to me~" Li Changfeng took a few big steps back, still not giving Luo Jiao a face, Luo Jiao was a little depressed, this person! Really incomprehensible style!

    When Zhang Ming came out, Luo Jiao skipped him and went back to the room. Zhang Ming thought that Luo Jiao was playing tricks again and didn't care. As long as this person satisfies him, there is nothing to be pampered with. You and Xu Jia'er are so old!" It

    was a sentence full of ridicule, but when Li Changfeng heard it, he nodded very seriously, "Thank you!"

    Zhang Ming: "...Don't thank you." This person is really, Can't you hear the ridicule in his tone?

    He naturally didn't understand. In Li Changfeng's heart, there is nothing more attractive and beautiful than wishing him and Xu Qing Yongjiu together.

    Luo Jiao gently opened the door of the hall and looked at Li Changfeng's leaving back, her eyes were full of unwillingness. The man he wanted, no one hadn't been hooked by him!

    "This is the eighty article paid by Zhang's family." Li Changfeng handed the money to Xu Qing, and Xu Qing carefully received the money in the closet. This was Li Changfeng's first commission.