71

"Come on, Tuan Tuan, father hug."

    Tuan Tuan Mi stared at Mengmeng's big eyes, chubby gestures indiscriminately, Li Changfeng covered Tuantuan's soft cloth, and bowed his head and kissed the queen again. , And hugged to the main room contentedly.

    In the hall, Li Xiaoer had been talking and laughing with Li Yaoyao. Daniel sat aside obediently eating dried dates. He saw Li Changfeng holding a baby doll and stood up immediately, "Second Uncle, this is Tuan Tuan. The

    youngest Li also hurriedly got up, came to Li Changfeng, looked at the fat baby who was waving his little hand constantly in his arms, "Oh, my dear grandson, he is a blessed one! Come, come, youngest. Hug."

    Just about to reach out and hug Tuantuan, and feel that his hand is a bit cold, fearing that it will be too cold, so Li Yao hurriedly rubbed his hand in his arms until he felt warm enough before taking it. Tuantuan, Li Changfeng's eyes moved slightly when he saw this move.

    Youngest Li hugged Tuantuan carefully, sitting on a warm chair with Brother

    Li and Daniel , "Look at this Tuan Tuan, it looks like your second brother!" Little Brother Li stretched out his hand and gently held Tuantuan's fat little hand. No, this is the flesh and blood of the second brother, of course it looks like it.”

    The youngest Li who heard this was particularly happy, looking at the tuan tuan in his arms and recalled: “Don’t you know, your second brother, he grew up when he was a child. It looks the most like me."

    Li Xiaoer turned his head to look at the resolute face of Li Changfeng, his mouth twitched, he really didn't see it.

    Li Changfeng's eyes were all round now, and he didn't pay much attention to what Li Laoyao said.

    "By the way, look at my memory!" Li Laoyao patronized the kid and forgot what he made for the kid. "Changfeng, I made several small clothes for Tuantuan. Do you remember to give it to the kid? Wear it.”

    Then he asked Daniel to take out the baggage and handed the little clothes inside to Li Changfeng. When Li Xiaoer saw it, "It's so beautiful! Ah, you haven't made clothes for me in a long time."

    "Do it, do it, do it all, as long as you go home, I will definitely make it for you!" This brother likes the clothes he made, and the youngest Li is more and more happy, but he has not forgotten to let Li Xiaoer go home. Son.

    Li Xiaoer thought for a while, "Well, I can't go back now, but Deng Laoyao's family said that after the new year, he will be taken over to live in the next county town. Once everyone is there, there is no need. I'll take care of it, and I'll definitely come home then."

    Although Li Yao was not very satisfied with this response, he was in a good mood today and didn't care too much. It didn't take long for him to start teasing Tuantuan.

    Li Changfeng took the clothes made by Li Yaoyao into the room and said to Xu Qing, "This is the clothes Ah Ma made for Tuantuan. I put it in the cabinet."

    Xu Qing heard that it was made by Li Yaoyao. , A little surprised, "What did you do?" He always felt that although they had some minor problems, they were good for the four children. He didn't expect him to make clothes for Tuantuan.