101

Xie Amo wiped his face and began to join in.

    The more people there are, the greater the strength. A dozen big men worked together, and it took half an hour to put the boulder aside.

    Li Changfeng was tired and panting, his resolute face was full of sweat, and the boulder was removed, but Li Changfeng did not dare to look back.

    He was afraid to see the person who was on the top of his heart lying on the ground without life.

    "Hey, what's going on?"

    Second Wei looked puzzled at the place where the boulder had moved away.

    Li Changfeng's body froze, and his hands that were covered with dried blood and scars on the stone tightened.

    "It's okay, it's okay..."

    Xie Amo wiped his eyes back and forth, afraid that he didn't see clearly.

    Hearing Xie Amen's relieved tone, Li Changfeng turned his head and looked there. After a long time, he fell to his knees.

    No one...

    Excited tears dripped from Li Changfeng's eyes to the ground, slowly disappearing.

    No one, does that mean that Xu Qing and the others are fine and nothing happened.

    Li Zheng also breathed a sigh of relief, but they had searched the place all over the place. Except for some chickens and the flesh of a pig, they found no other flesh. Xu Qing's back hill was only a stone pile and a pile of stones. If the woods were washed away by the water, it would be impossible.

    Li Changfeng naturally noticed this, but what made him more concerned was that he found that there were no clothes of him, Xu Qing and Tuantuan in the wardrobe smashed by the boulder. This was very strange, because Li Changfeng deliberately put on this wardrobe. Made for Xu Qing, with his engraved mark on it.

    The family's clothes are also placed in this wardrobe, but now there is not a single thing Li Changfeng is familiar with, not even rags.

    That can only mean that the clothes in the cabinet were taken away, and this person, Li Changfeng's eyes lit up, only Xu Qing himself!

    "Get up quickly, take care of the wound, Aqing will be fine."

    Uncle Xie and Second Youngest Wei helped Li Changfeng to stand up and persuade.

    "It's okay, thank you."

    Li Changfeng bowed deeply to everyone present.

    "What's the matter? It's all in the same village. You can rest first. We will go to the back mountain to search and search. Brother Qing and the child will not go too far!"

    Li Zheng said loudly.

    Everyone nodded and began to look for them separately on the mountain.

    Naturally, Li Changfeng couldn't stop and take a good rest. If Xu Qing was not found, he couldn't take a good rest for a moment.

    Xie Amo couldn't hold it even if he pulled it. Seeing Li Changfeng striding forward non-stop, Xie Amo quickly followed.

    Hearing the footsteps behind Li Changfeng, he turned around and said, "Thank you, you..."

    "You thought you were the only one who couldn't calm down. I didn't even see that Ah Qing still had the group, and I couldn't be at peace for a moment."