30

In the afternoon, the rain was getting heavier and heavier, and there were no people in the fields who inspected the fields in the morning. They all hid in their houses and enjoyed the leisure that God rarely gave to the farmers. Li Changfeng and Xu Qing spent an afternoon calmly and lightly. They weren't as crazy as they were yesterday afternoon, but this calmness was broken after dinner.

Li Changfeng moved the already dried bathtub in the bathroom, and Xu Qing excitedly circled the two bathtubs that could fit him, "It's so big! Finally you can take a good bath!" Li Changfeng, goodbye. With an intentional smile, "I'm ready to boil the water. Wait, I'll bring the water over." Xu Qing immediately went back to the room and brought a change of clothes after hearing the water. Waiting for the arrival of Li Changfeng.

Li Changfeng brought hot water twice, and cold water once, before he filled the tub by half. "You soak first, and I will boil some water to heat it up." Xu Qing nodded and waited for Li Changfeng to go out. The door was closed, he took off his clothes, and had a cold war slightly. This afternoon, it was a bit cold!

Xu Qing stood outside and rinsed briefly before stepping into the tub with excitement. "So comfortable..." Xu Qing was surrounded by hot water. He didn't know how to describe it as comfortable. The tub was huge. Even if he was sitting with his legs slightly bent, the water had just reached his shoulders, the height was just right.

"I've come in to add water to you!" Li Changfeng knocked on the door of the room with two large wooden barrels. After receiving Xu Qing's response, he carried the barrel and entered the room, and then locked the door.

"What are you doing?!"

Xu Qing turned to look at Li Changfeng vigilantly when he heard the sound of locking the door. Li Changfeng looked at Xu Qing innocently, "I also take a bath, don't worry, I will wash outside first, you soak Go ahead." When Xu Qing heard that he was going to wash outside, the sense of crisis in his heart relaxed, but he was too careless to listen to Quan Li Changfeng saying that he should wash outside first!

Xu Qing stared at Li Changfeng, who was playing with his skin and rubbing into the bath tub, "Aren't you going to wash outside?!" It is fine for him to sit in the bath tub alone, but as soon as Li Changfeng comes in, he has to wrap his legs around the other person's. On the waist, let him sit down and sit on Li Changfeng's lap by himself! The water from Xu Qing's shoulders reached his throat.

Li Changfeng bared his big white teeth at Xu Qing, "Yes, I will wash outside first!" He turned Xu Qing's direction with his big hand under the water, turned his back to him, and sat on the nearest brother. local!

Li Changfeng pressed against Xu Qing from behind, breathing heavily, and his body was hot. The temperature of the water was not low, but Xu Qing was getting hotter now, especially the restless things against his ass! "Come on, I'll wipe your back, don't move!" Holding Xu Qing's body that he wanted to struggle with, he said words that made Xu Qing calm down instantly.

Li Changfeng was holding the loofah for the bath, and he really obediently picked up the warm water and scrubbed Xu Qing's body. Although his big hands were hot but gentle, he kneaded Xu Qing's with his hands after wiping. Shoulder, "Is the strength appropriate?" Xu Qing nodded with enjoyment with his eyes closed, but he did not dare to relax his vigilance, the things below were energetic!

The sky outside the window was late, although the light of the oil lamp was very dim, Xu Qing's white back was completely displayed in Li Changfeng's eyes, pure but with an alluring atmosphere, and Li Changfeng, who felt that the water was a little cold, was not Standing up, he directly lifted the hot water bucket placed on the high stool with his long hand, and slowly poured it around. Suddenly Xu Qing felt that his whole body was surrounded by heat again.