14

"Know that there is a smell, do you still eat this?!" Xie Ama couldn't accept the smell on Xu Qing's body and stayed away from him.

"That's what you have never eaten and I made it. Keep it and you love it!" You must know that he likes tossing fish the most, it is tender and has no fat!

Xie Ama looked unbelieving. When he first married to Xie's house, he had had a hard time of not having enough food for several years. In winter, there was no extra food to eat, so he didn't let the old man find a way to catch a few back! The taste made out of it! ! Thinking of him is a bit disgusting!

Xu Qing helplessly spread his hands, "When I'm done, you can taste the taste of what I made first. If you feel that it doesn't work, you can take me to your house to eat!"

Xie Ama was a little relieved, "You That said, if it is still smelly Lazar, then it would be a waste of my time!"

Xu Qing hastily lit his head and signaled Xie Ah Mo after entering the courtyard gate, and went to the well to clean up another one. Since Xie Ah Now, this one is not enough to eat. Later, I have to ask Uncle Xie to taste it too. After thinking about it, I was afraid that it was not enough, so I picked one more and put it away.

Xie Ama watched Xu Qing tidy up the spiny fish, his eyes were slightly sour, and he knew that he would be so proficient when he often eats this thing!

"Actually, this spiny fish is delicious after being cleaned up. It has a strong fishy smell and thorns. This is really unacceptable for people who are not used to eating."

Xu Qingzheng lowered his head and held a knife to scrape the scales of the fish. , Didn't see Xie Ama's face, otherwise he couldn't explain it clearly.

Xie Ama adjusted his emotions and tried his best to make his voice the same as usual, "Really? I did it once. Thank you, Uncle. It's terribly disgusting. After that, the family life will be better, and there will be no

I've caught this thing again." "How did you do it?" This made Xu Qing a little curious.

"Just slaughter the fish head, then clean up the belly, chop it into pieces, and cook it!"

Xu Qing heard that the fish head was slaughtered and it was a little bad, "You didn't put ginger?"

Xie Ama questioned: "Is ginger not generally used to treat wind and cold? Can it be placed in the dish? That's unpalatable and unpleasant!"

Xu Qing didn't explain much, and took the cleaned three fish out of their heads. , The others are cut into thin slices with a knife.

"Your

sword technique is really amazing!" Xie A-mae watched Xu Qing's knife "crash" moving with his mouth dumbly. The original fish became a piece of fish. He pinched his nose and looked forward. Look, "It's so thin, don't boil it when you cook it!"

Xu Qing's face turned red, and she was afraid that Xie Ama's face had to be endured, "No, I will make it and you will taste it. If you think it tastes good, you can also add a meat dish to the dinner table without spending money!"

Xie Ama felt even more enthusiastic when he heard this. Brother Qing didn't teach him this way, really a pure and innocent child!