81

Xu Qing's speed was very fast, so after several trips up and down, the fruit of this wild cherry tree was finished.

    Xu Qing picked up the half-packed backpack, turned to look over the stool, where the group of monkey children were still laughing and dancing. For them, the fun of picking cherries was greater than the number of them.

    Xu Qing smiled, took the basket, and walked to the wild cherry tree next to him. When Xu Qing was almost filling the basket, the stool ran over.

    "Brother Xu, I'm done over there, let me help you!"

    Xu Qing looked at the basket under the tree, then looked up at the red face of the stool, "Okay, I have a little more here. It's just out of reach, I saw that you are very good at climbing trees, come and help me!"

    Xu Qing is not very high on this cherry tree, and he is not afraid of any accidents.

    After listening to Xu Qing's words, the stool patted his chest proudly, "Of course, I am the best tree climber among the children in our village, my grandfather said it." Because he often climbs trees, he suffers from his grandfather a lot. beating.

    "Okay, then be careful!" Xu Qing moved on the tree, leaving some space for the stool that climbed up the tree, because it was the stool that wanted to help, and Xu Qing didn't move too much, leaving all these opportunities to A stool full of excitement.     With the addition of the stool, the ripe cherry fruits on the tree were not long after they were picked. The two got off the tree, and Xu Qing put the picked wild cherries into the basket.     "You helped me today, so can I invite you to my house for a glass of water?"     Xu Qing said, looking at the stool that lowered his head by half.     The stool scratched his head, and said a little embarrassedly, "Can I buy a jar of kimchi from you? But I only have four cents here." He and his brother both like to eat the kimchi from Xu Qing's house. The youngest, that is, the two jars of kimchi bought by the youngest Deng at Xu Qing's house, went home, and it didn't take long for them to be eaten up.

    Xu Qing didn't expect the stool to say such a thing. He looked at the wild cherries in the basket, raised his head, and said to the anxious stool, "Of course, you helped me today, didn't you? And you like my family so much. I'm also very happy."

    After listening to the stool, the anxious expression on his face loosened, and he showed his little white teeth to Xu Qing.

    And the group of friends who were with the stool just now had gone home early, so Xu Qing went down the mountain with the stool.

    "Come in with me." Xu Qing said, looking at the stool that was a little embarrassed to go in.

    The stool shook his head, took out from his pocket, took out a neatly arranged cloth, opened the cloth in front of Xu Qing, inside was four cents of money, and the stool handed the money to Xu Qing.

    Xu Qing didn't say much, and freed one hand to touch the head of the stool, took the four cents in the stool's hand, and opened the courtyard door to go in.

    Li Changfeng was holding Tuan Tuan, walking back and forth in the main room.

    "I'm back, yo, I've picked so many!"

    Li Changfeng said in surprise as he looked at the basket behind Xu Qing.

    "What's so good about this? When the cherry wine is brewed, you'll think it's too little after drinking it!" Xu Qing put down the basket and kissed the sleepy Tuan Tuan with Li Changfeng's hand.