59

Chapter 59:

    This sound was not from Luo Jiao's roar! It was shouted by a slightly fat man in dark clothes. He was standing not far behind Qiu Da and Luo Jiao.

    "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law..."

    Qiu Da never thought that he would be caught by his daughter-in-law for stealing food. You must know that this adultery is the most tolerant! If Lizheng knew, he didn't know how to deal with him! In a hurry, I caught a glimpse of Luo Jiao, who was wearing clothes in a panic, and immediately calmed down.

    "It's this broken goods that hooked me up! I don't want to, he even took off his clothes and insisted on coming up!" The two Qiu Da's clothes are already worn, and only Luo Jiao is still wearing clothes in a panic. See Qiu Da Such shameless nonsense, Luo Jiao is so angry! So anxious! After trembling, he put on the clothes barely, and looked at Qiu Da who was disapproving in his eyes with hatred.

    "I'm a broken product? Qiu Da, you are really good! Today, there is no way for anyone to survive. If Luo Jiao is dead, I will take you along!"

    Qiu Da's wife listened to the words of the two dogs biting a dog. , Biting his lip and crying, he was really disappointed in Qiu Da.

    When Li Changfeng and Xu Qing were having breakfast the next morning, they received a notice from a half-year-old in the village that they were gathered in the ancestral hall of the village this afternoon. Li Zheng had something to say with a few respected elderly people in the village.

    Xu Qing sips to the children who come to pass the message, and tentatively asks: "Is this what happened? So anxious." He hasn't attended a village meeting for so long since he has been here for so long.     The child took a snack that he rarely eats, and felt that the "ugly brother" in front of him was not ugly at all, and he was very gentle, so he replied: "Listen to me. Go out.” After speaking, he bounced and left. Originally, he was not here to inform after this village, but others were unwilling to come, so he ran over, hehe, looking at the snack in his hand, his mouth grinned. Make a lot of money!     "Get out?"

    Xu Qing didn't pay attention to the ethics of the village. Instead, he was a little surprised at driving out of the village. In this time and space, the village is the root of the peasant family, and he would not leave the village unless he had a last resort.

    Li Changfeng also scooped a bowl of big bone soup for Xu Qing, carefully blowing the heat for him, "In order not to affect the reputation of the unmarried men and brothers in the village, only by driving out such people can the face and interests of the whole village be preserved. "With a

    bad reputation, even if you sell a vegetable in the town, you can be drowned with saliva.

    Xu Qing took the bone soup and looked at Li Changfeng with a smile, "You know this very well." Li Changfeng said nothing, just where Xu Qing was holding vegetables.

    When Xu Qing and the others came to the ancestral hall calmly, the ancestral hall was already overcrowded. Xie Ama saw Xu Qing from afar, crowded the crowd and came to the two of them, "You are pregnant, don’t go inside. Get it together, just listen to it here. Anyway, it's a silly thing."

    Xie Ama 's disgusting tone came out directly. Xu Qing really hadn't heard Xie Ama's tone of voice. "What the hell is this?"