16

The youngest Li knew that everyone's hearts were not at peace tonight, nor did he argue with Old Man Li as before, so he took out the wine.

"Boss, second, third, come on, full!"

Li Changfeng and others stepped forward to fill the bowl one by one, and then returned to their place to wait for Old Man Li to speak. As for the youngest Li, what kind of wife, child, etc. Did not speak, and did not eat.

"Today, this night! I won't say much, but when you drink this bowl of wine! The past is over, brother! Brother! You are brothers connected by flesh and blood! Remember this sentence for me! Come, Drink!"

Old man Li picked up the bowl and poured it straight down, without even a pause!

Seeing Old Man Li finished drinking and looking at him, Mr. Li took the lead with Li Changfeng, and Mr. Li touched the bowl, "Come on, let's have a good drink today!"

"Okay! Come!"

"Come on!"

Li Changfeng's brows were not frowned. He drank a clean drink, and wiped his mouth at last, "Father's wine is still good, it's strong enough!"

Li Laosan took a piece of food and stuffed it into his mouth. Hearing this, he smiled and agreed: "No, Even the wine sold outside is not as good as my father's own brew!"

Li Changfeng smiled and filled the wine bowl again, "The third one, come, our brothers have two glasses, and I will have to rely on you to give it when I get married. We have written a couplet for the newlyweds!" After

each couple gets married, they will ask someone to write a new couplet at their door to signify the beginning of a new life!

Lao San Li quickly replied: "That should be right! There will be any couplets that I need to write during the New Year's Eve, just speak! Come!"

Li Laoyao bumped Old Man Li with his elbow, "It looks like this is the division. It's not a terrible thing either."

Old man Li looked at the three brothers who were close to each other, then looked at the daughter-in-law of Li Wang and Mrs. Li who were feeding their children, and nodded, "I hope this old man The second daughter-in-law is also a good one."

It's getting dark, but it doesn't look heavy, and the slight wind is not as biting as the previous few days, and spring has already begun.

Xu Qing and Xie Ama are seeing a good day for getting married. Uncle Xie went home to feed the piglets just after dinner, leaving Xie Ama to discuss the chosen date with him.

"The twenty-eighth day of this month is a good day. It is easy to get married. Many families in the village choose to have weddings on this day!" Xie Ama thinks this day is suitable.

"Do you want to invite others to the banquet? Or do they come by themselves?" Xu Qing is more concerned about this issue. In addition to being familiar with Xie Ama's family, he has also met with Wei Ama. He is not familiar with other people. He was afraid of admitting the wrong person when he came to the banquet.

"It's not necessary. You are a cumbersome. Generally, the people who come to the banquet are the people who send the bridegroom to the door. Of course, you can also invite them." Xie Ama patiently explained to Xu Qing.