35

"Can I ask who came to give your family Chen Hongqiu's marriage?"

    Xu Qing didn't know what kind of expression he should make. After all, the Chen family had already agreed to this marriage. If their family knew Ma Fugui and Xie clearly The brother's affairs also agreed to this marriage. He really didn't know what to say, but if Chen Qi and his family married Chen Hong out of this matter, they wouldn't be able to see a good innocence. Brother marry that kind of person!

    "It's Xia Ma from the village who came to offer a kiss for Ma Jia. Oh, don't you know the Xia A from our village, but Li Changfeng knows, right?" Chen Qi moved the small umbrella to him, wife This umbrella is too bad to use. If I knew I should listen to my daughter-in-law, I should change to another umbrella!

    Li Changfeng explained to Xu Qing: "Is Xia Ah a better matchmaker in Jixiang Village? The brothers and men who passed through him have a happier life, but this matter..." Li Changfeng did not go on, Xu Even if Qing doesn't know this Xia, he probably understands the character of this person. Since he is a well-known matchmaker, he won't take this kind of marriage to smash his own sign. There is a problem with this matter.

    "It's not a good place to talk. Why don't we find a place to have a good chat?"

    Xu Qing knew that if he wanted to know what was going on, just a few words would not work, so he asked Take Chen Qi's opinion and see if he has time to sit down and have a good chat.

    "Yes, if you have nothing else, we can sit down and have a good chat." Li Changfeng can also be regarded as watching Chen Hong slowly grow from a little baby to the age to be married, and he also looks at him and Like Li Xiaoer, he was a younger brother of his own. Since he and Xu Qing both knew the character of the Ma family, they wouldn't watch Chen Hong just marry like this.     Although Chen Qi is a careless temperament, he can still tell from Xu Qing and Li Changfeng's face and tone that they have something to say to themselves, "Okay, let's go to the teahouse in front. It's cheap and clean.     " Let's go."     Li Changfeng grabbed Xu Qing's shoulders, so that the umbrella could hit the two people's heads. Chen Qi looked at the backs of the two of them leaving like this, and suddenly felt that they were not worthy of each other.

    "Boss, I want three bowls of hot tea!"

    "Hole, I just made a pot, come on, three of you drink slowly!"

    Since it has been raining these two days, most people are hiding at home to enjoy their leisure. Therefore, there are not many people in the teahouse, and it is convenient for a few people to talk.

    Xu Qing held the bowl of hot tea with both hands, feeling the warmth in his palms, listening to Chen Qi's words about Chen Honghui's sudden incident.

    "Actually, you have to start talking about this when you went to Brother Xu's house." Chen Qi picked up the tea bowl and drank hot water in one hand, and pointed at Li Changfeng who was closing his umbrella.

    "Me?" Li Changfeng looked puzzled, how could his business be involved in this matter.

    "Yes!" Listening to Chen Qi's decisive answer, Xu Qing began to look at Li Changfeng with a thoughtful look. Li Changfeng only felt his back numb, and hurriedly shook his head at Xu Qing, "I didn't do anything! I really don’t know what happened!”