91

"Then Chen Qi's marriage, let's?" Chen Qi is Li Changfeng's good brother, excluding other reasons, then this good brother remarries, even if it is reluctant, are they going or not going?

"Go, second brother Wei and Lin Fangliang are both going, and we will definitely go too." With Li Changfeng's final decision, on the day of Chen Qi's marriage, Li Changfeng and Xu Qing brought a group to Chen's house, which was full of people.

"Second brother Wei! Second brother Li, second brother! It seems that I'm still one step ahead of you," Lin Fangliang folded his sleeves and smiled at Li Changfeng and the others.

"You kid! Where are the two dolls in your family? Why didn't you bring joy!" Wei Lao Er's loud roar caused the surrounding villagers to look at him frequently, and the old husband of the Li family naturally also saw Li Changfeng not far away. .

Lin Fangliang looked at the strange eyes around him, and begged for mercy to the second Wei: "Oh, my good second brother, you can't lower your voice! Let's go, let's go and see what they are fighting over there. Where's the hand! Let's go to the next position!" (The fighting hand is like a wrench arm).

Xu Qing took the group to walk around too much, and when he saw that there were a few A-Me in the village chatting with each other, he followed, while Li Changfeng went to find Chen Qi.

Chen Qi was wearing a wedding dress and sitting in the room, but he didn't look like a groom. The stubble on his face was probably not shaved for a few days.

Seeing Li Changfeng walk in, Chen Qi's face trembled, but he didn't make a sound.

Li Changfeng didn't say much, and quietly sat down opposite Chen Qi. Seeing how long it had been since he hadn't seen him, he seemed to be a changed brother.

After the room was silent for a while, a hoarse voice slowly sounded: "I don't want to marry."

This voice made Li Changfeng frown. He poured a glass of water on the table to Chen Qi and was about to hand it to him. , but found that it was cold. Thinking of the other party's voice, Li Changfeng paused and put down the water glass.

Seeing Li Changfeng's movements, Chen Qi slightly twitched the corners of his mouth, but when he thought of his situation, he drooped again.

"If you don't marry, you are unfilial, and there will never be peace in your family." Li Changfeng explained the reason why Chen Qi had to marry.

"Yeah, I have no other choice, but," Chen Qi's face gradually turned hideous, "I am a childless life! I can't delay the person in my heart. As for this person who wants to marry with all his heart, I Let's see if he can get his wish! They! Can he get his wish!!" At the

end, Chen Qi stood up angrily.

Li Changfeng raised his head and looked at Chen Qi calmly, but he saw that in the past, Chen Qi, who was always not serious and always had a hippy smile, had tears in the corners of his eyes...

Xu Qing was peeling off easier-to-digest snacks for him. , suddenly the sleeve of his right hand was pulled by a man next to him, "A-Qing, over there."

Xu Qing followed the directions and looked over, just when he saw Li Laoyao looking at him with a displeased face, Xu Qing handed the ball over to him. Ah Mo, who had made good friends in the village, stood up and walked straight to Mr. Li. He already knew that Mr. Li would not let him and Li Changfeng go today, so it would be better to get straight to the point.

Li Lao Yao is also a person who loves face, he motioned Xu Qing to follow him to a more secluded place, and said with a sullen face, "What's going on, don't you know there are a lot of things going on at home?! I can't even look at it. Come back and take a look, we two old people are not dead yet!"