104

Xu Qing and Li Changfeng's house were built next to Xie's house, and they could talk to Xie Ami through the courtyard wall.

    The layout of the new house is not much different from the previous time in Houshan, except that there is an extra room for the grocery store, and another room for Yuanyuan to live in later.

    Li Changfeng's injury has been greatly improved, but the injury on his thigh is a little serious, leaving scars.

    In the past few months, Xu Qing and Li Changfeng have become closer to the villagers, and from time to time Xu Qing will visit everywhere.

    September 15th is the day of the full moon.

    Early in the morning, Xie Amo knocked on the door of Xu's house, caught Xu Qing, who had been sleeping with Li Changfeng for half the night last night, and began to prepare.

    Xu Qing couldn't open his eyes, and his waist was sore, but he knew that today was a big day, and he couldn't bear to go back to sleep.

    Li Changfeng also followed to clean the yard.

    After dawn, slowly, more villagers came over.

    Soon after, Lin Fangliang and Xie Ge'er also brought their children over.

    The yard started to get lively.

    Xu Qing dressed Yuanyuan well, looked at the little face that was carved out of the same mold as Li Changfeng, and lowered his head and kissed him.

    "Have you cleaned up?"

    Brother Xie entered the room and reached out to touch Yuanyuan in Xu Qing's arms.

    "It's just like his grandfather, so it looks like Tuan Tuan is more like you."

    Xu Qing smiled, "That's not bad, but where did Tuan Tuan go?"

    Tuan Tuan is almost two years old now, although he is He has small arms and calves, but he likes to play with the children in the village who are about his age. He grins every day and is very happy.

    "With Wu Amo's little grandson, let's go, the auspicious time is coming soon." Brother Xie urged.

    Xu Qing took the child out of the main room and saw Li Changfeng chatting with the old doctor Li who came to congratulate him.

    In August, after Mrs. Li became pregnant again, Mr. Li’s attitude towards Mr. Li’s husband eased. Mr. Li took advantage of the damage to the old house and wanted to repair the new house. A new house was built not far away.

    As for the old yard, it was "divided" to the old doctor Li.

    Although some parts of the old courtyard were damaged, as soon as Mr. Li and Mr. Li's family left, the family was very big, and Mr. Li's family did not complain.

    "Congratulations, brother."

    Mrs. Li's daughter-in-law smiled and congratulated Xu Qing who came with Yuanyuan.

    "Tong Xi, Tong Xi, Daniel has gone to school now." The

    eldest Li's daughter-in-law couldn't help but squinted when she heard Xu Qing's words. Daniel is now under Zhou Wen's sect and started to study. Although I don't expect him to be proud of his ancestors, as long as he can read and write, he is very proud of his generation who is illiterate.

    A moment before the auspicious time, Li Xiaoge's husband also came. Li Xiaoge's spirit was not very good. He and Li Wangshi lost their children at the same time, but Li Wangshi was pregnant again, and he was not yet. Movement, this is very uncomfortable in my heart.