15

Li Xiaoer had no way, so he had to stop. What can he do if he goes out? A father even beat the third brother, and he went out to argue for the second brother. If this spreads out, his reputation will be ruined! No one likes a brother who intervenes in his elder's affairs in his natal family!

"Sit down."

Li Lao Yaoli looked at the hesitant little brother Li. After seeing him sitting down obediently, his complexion improved.

Old man Li shook off Boss Li and grabbed his hand, gritted his teeth at the aggrieved Old San Li: "You made it clear to me today! Why can't your second brother be sorry for you?! You made it clear to me. Put it out! Otherwise, I'll kill you as a beast!"

Li Laosan panted and looked at Li Changfeng standing at the gate of the courtyard . Just about to open his mouth, he caught a glimpse of his wife's pleading eyes, he! he! There is no way to say it!

"

Second elder brother! Second elder brother... he didn't mean to me." Li Laosan squatted down in a daze, how could he say that he had thoughts about his wife? But the second brother did not do anything close to the Wang family, that is, the family ate together, the second brother also evaded suspicion and sat in the farthest seat, saying that his daughter-in-law had thoughts about the second brother? But he has married himself and gave birth to a child!

The second brother is not sorry for him! When he was a child, the second brother brought him up and grew up, and he used literacy to change the name reported for military service without authorization! It was him who used the reputation of being a talent to let the Wang family marry Brother Wang to himself! It's me! I can't help my second brother!

Li Lao Sanhong was speechless. He wanted to admit his mistakes, but he felt unwilling to admit his mistakes. He knew who was right and who was wrong, but he couldn't admit that he was at fault!

Boss Li looked at the appearance of Youngo Li, and he couldn't bear it. Before the birth of Li Xiaoer, Oldest Li was the youngest. Youngest Li was busy, and he was already a half-year-old child, so he had to work with him. The third child can be said to have grown up with Li Changfeng hand in hand!

"Father, the third child knows that he is wrong, don't be angry."

Li Laosan listened to Boss Li saying that he was wrong, and reflexively wanted to defend himself, but when he opened his mouth, his throat seemed to be covered. Choking, speechless!

Old man Li sighed heavily, sat down on the bench set by Boss Li, and looked at Li Wang who hadn't said a word from beginning to end. He committed sin! At the beginning, I was reluctant to do so, and now my family is not working well!

"Second, you can also talk about it, why are you thinking about splitting the family." When

Li Changfeng said that he was not sorry for him, Li Changfeng had completely put down the grievances of the three of them. In the past, the feelings for the Li Wang family were let go, but now, the betrayal and discord between the flesh and blood of their brothers.

"I want to split the family, there are two reasons." Now whether it is the old man Li and Li Xiaoer in the house or the old man Li outside the house, they all raised their ears to understand why Li Changfeng would propose to separate the family. "One is, I am going to be the son-in-law, so I must enter the door cleanly to avoid unnecessary disputes with Fulang in the future, and the other is," Li Changfeng looked around everyone, "You have also heard the rumors in the village. As long as I don't leave this house for a day, it will always exist!" Boss Li didn't understand, "This body is not afraid of the shadow crooked!" Li Changfeng shook his head, "We are not afraid, but the younger brother has not married yet, elder brother. The third brother, you all have children, your children are sensitive, and they understand what others say, and they don't feel good! So I want to split the family, but I still bear the responsibility of supporting my father and mother. I dare not forget this! " That is, the big tiger of the Yang family always laughs at our family, saying that he says our family is not serious!" The second son of Boss Li grumbled, and complained to the youngest Li and Xiaoge Li! "Don't listen to those cheap nonsense!" Li Laoyao scolded the child, and was heard clearly by the people in the courtyard. Li Wang's head dropped and his tears were dripping silently. What can he do? At the beginning, Li Changfeng was suddenly sent to the military service, and he left before he even had time to say hello. He is not young anymore, so he won't marry again...! In the second year, Laosan Li was selected as a scholar, and he went to propose a marriage privately, and wanted to marry him. The Wang family had fun in the north, south, east and west. This was the wife of the scholar!