12

"I still have the money to marry you!" Xu Qing re-sucked the money bag to Li Changfeng and said in a strong tone. He was not so poor that he even got married and asked his son-in-law to give the money! ! This is his dignity! ! dignity! ! The dignity of a man! !

"It's okay, I will raise you anyway!" Li Changfeng insisted on life and death, saying something to make Xu Qing jump.

He has forgotten that his brother status is a substitute for women in this world! ! He has to have a baby! !

When Xu Qing thought of her big belly, she started a cold war all over. It was terrible!

Seeing Xu Qing trembling, Li Changfeng thought he was a little bit cold, "Is it okay? This spring is cold, and the dew is heavy in the morning, so it is easy to catch cold. Our affairs have to wait for me to finish the house. Let's go, let's go out. Okay, otherwise it will get colder if you stay for a long time."

"Separate the family?"

Xu Qing looked at Li Changfeng puzzledly. He is now the son-in-law, why is he thinking about the separation?

Li Changfeng think about it in front of people know what to think, "parted, even after the family what had happened, I was married in the mud, the family conflicts less."

Once Li youngest couple out of trouble, The Li family will definitely divide the family. As a man, as long as he does not separate the family, even if he "marries" out, he still has to return to the Li family to share a piece of his own land.

"Married mud!? That's a good name! Ying Jing!" Xu Qing smiled happily, isn't this just admitting to marry him.

Li Changfeng laughed stupidly when he saw the other party, remembering his decision, thinking that Xu Qing would be his own family in the future, so he asked: "I want to go out

of the house, what do you think?" This is not his life alone. You have to discuss it with the other party. There are many eldest brothers and children in the family, and the younger brothers are not married yet, and going out by themselves will reduce the pressure of the family, but it might be unfair to Xu Qing.

"Okay, I raised you anyway! I'm not afraid!" Xu Qing deliberately returned Li Changfeng's words to raise him.

"no problem!"

Li Changfeng allowed Xu Qing to run wild on his head. As expected, he did not misunderstand the wrong person. This man is kind and reasonable. Anyway, the man is going to spoil his brother. What's more, Li Changfeng looked at Xu Qing's small body. Raise more!" Otherwise, how will you give birth to babies in the future!

"

Huh ?" Xu Qing didn't hear what Li Changfeng was saying, and took out his ears. This era is too safe, and his ears are not as sensitive as the apocalyptic!

Li Changfeng smiled and didn't answer him. He walked to the tree where the red cloth was tied, and gently untied it. Then, Xie Ama waved his hand at Liu Ama. After seeing the other side nodding, he turned his head and looked at Dwarf. Xu Qing is almost a head.

"I'm leaving first, you will go out later, Xie Ama will come to pick you up," after thinking about it, he said awkwardly, "Remember to pick a good day and let me know..."