52

Decline to reprint!

    Brother Xie struggled to prop up his body with his hands and stood up. There was a fierce pain from his waist, which was hurt when Qiu Dali lifted it up. He looked at Luo Jiao who was embarrassed and betrayed in front of him without expression. He Qiu Da, his eyes are full of resentment.

    Luo Jiao scolded Qiu Da a few words, and when she turned around, she saw Brother Xie's eyes, "Oh, this Qiu Da is a joke, please don't worry about it, Brother Xie, it's not too early, you can I

    'm gone." Brother Xie didn't move after listening, but slowly approached Luo Jiao, "Is this the end?" He was taken into captivity for no reason, and he was almost taken! As a result, he said, "You can go!"

    Qiu Dayi showed a wretched smile on his face when he heard this, "Xie brother, is he reluctant to leave? I have nothing to do then, just my little lover, he is jealous. It's not too late for us to get together next time."     Brother Xie was disgusting! Luo Jiao has long been accustomed to Qiu Da's behavior. For them, they all have their own needs. These words are nothing to him, but how can Xie brother bear it! "Shut up!"     Seeing the look of Brother Xie, Luo Jiao knew that if Qiu Da continued to mess around like this, maybe the other party jumped over the wall in a hurry, then their affairs would be exposed!     Thinking of this, Luo Jiao hurriedly came out and said, "What are you talking about! Don't apologize to Brother Xie! This is also your fault! Hurry up!" Qiu Da looked at Luo Jiao's back. Brother Xie winked at himself and knew that it was enough to stop, so he loosely compensated Brother Xie, and said that husband had gone for a few days. He thought so badly. No, look. Brother Xie did such a bastard thing.     Brother Xie didn’t know what the two people were fighting for. He just had to stabbed Qiu Da to himself and the relationship between Qiu Da and Luo Jiao. The other party was ruined, but he couldn’t get better, thinking. With those two loving and distressed faces of Xie Jiafufu, Brother Xie could only smash his teeth and swallow it in his stomach!     Looking at the back of Xie Ge'er, Luo Jiao looked at Qiu Da with a smile but a smile. Qiu Da grabbed Luo Jiao and smiled: "Why, have you eaten?" Luo Jiao looked at Qiu Da with a rogue face. In this way, he suddenly slapped Qiu Da's face with a slap.

    "Why are you crazy?!" Qiu Da touched his face, watching Luo Jiao growl lowly, there must be marks on his face so hard! How is he going to find the little widow in the next village tonight!

    "I just want to wake you up! Don't get in touch with anyone who can't touch it! If you feel that you've lived a long time and want to die, I want to live a few more years!" Luo Jiao said angrily and flung his sleeve away. Go, Qiu Da just wanted to keep him out of nowhere. This brother is overcast, and he has no good fruit if he offends him. However, Ambassador Qiu rubbed his face vigorously. He was really too inconsiderate today. Let's start with Brother Xie!

    Lin Fangliang had just entered the village and saw Brother Xie standing alone on the road, "What's the matter?" When Brother Xie heard Lin Fangliang's voice, he turned his head and looked at him, suddenly

    feeling relieved, "Nothing." Lin Fangliang looked at Brother Xie . Er, slowly approached him, then, took out a wooden box from his arms, took Brother Xie's hand, put the box in his hand, Xie'er looked at the box in his hand, and felt nervous, so How could he not guess the obvious move.

    "In a few days, I will come to

    propose marriage." Lin Fangliang was more nervous than Xie's brother. He was afraid that Xie's wouldn't agree to him. He was terribly afraid. Missed all the information he wanted.