62

"I'm leaving, you are at home waiting for me in peace." With fifty taels of silver in his arms, Li Changfeng drew the donkey cart from the donkey pen and said goodbye to Xu Qing.

    When Xu Qing watched Li Changfeng drive away and went back to the hall, he felt a lot of chaos. However, when he thought of the grain and meat in the space, and some medicinal materials that could be sold for money, his heart was calmer again, "You The child, it’s really coming soon.” If he was born in this year of drought and panic, it would be fate, but he and Li Changfeng would not let the child suffer.

    When Li Changfeng arrived at the end of the village, Lin Fangliang and Aunt Xie waited there. After Aunt Xie got on the donkey cart, he sighed, "This god is really..."", don't leave a way for the farmers.

    Wait for them to put the donkey cart away . When I came to the town’s only own rice shop, there were not many people who came here to buy food. Most of them just bought a small bag. It seems that no one is prepared to buy large ones like Li Changfeng and others.

    Lin Fangliang is from the town. Human, naturally, he had a familiar face with Mixing’s boss many times. After he went up and muttered a few words with the fat boss, he gestured to Li Changfeng and Uncle Xie while he was talking, and the boss touched it. He touched his horoscope and nodded.

    Then Lin Fangliang signaled that Li Changfeng and Xie Ashu followed him and Mixing’s boss to the backyard. After half an hour, Li Changfeng came out of Mixing. After a while, the side door of Mixing’s backyard opened and six donkey carts came out. Go outside the town.

    Lin Fangliang and Uncle Xie went back to the village with six donkey carts, while Li Changfeng bought a lot of dry goods that could be stored for a long time in the grocery store, then bought some meat and big bones at Liu Butcher’s booth, and then gave the situation to each other. Having said something, by the way, let them bring a message to Li's yard. On this day, it would be better to prepare some food earlier, and then drive a full car home.

    After Liu Tuhu heard the words, he let his wife guard the stall, took out all his belongings, and ran towards Mihang.

    When Li Changfeng returned home, Xu Qing, with the help of Lin Fangliang and Uncle Xie, had already stored the food on the four donkey carts in the cellar below the warehouse, and Lin Fangliang and Uncle Xie also went back to put their food. Li Changfeng told Xu Qing not to interfere, and after a few turns, he put the dry goods on the car into the cellar.

    Looking at the cellar full of grain, Xu Qing and Li Changfeng finally let go of their hearts. "Now I only hope that God can open some eyes." Li Changfeng hugged Xu Qing and said in a low voice.

    But God didn't open his eyes. The fields that hadn't been dripped for half a month were already drying up. This was seeing the crops even withered and died before they grew up.

    Lizheng called the villagers to a meeting. This time all the people who went to the house were heads of the house. Xu Qing was pregnant and the weather was hot, so Li Changfeng went by himself.

    "The official of the government has posted a notice. This year, I am afraid that there will be a drought." Li Zheng calmly said the news that made the villagers almost desperate.

    "How can this be done!"

    "Our family relies on the harvest from the ground!"

    "How can we buy the food in the town!"