80

"It's time to feed the ducks! It's none of our business." Chen Qi didn't want to argue too much with Chen Amei and the others, so he took Chen Qi's wife, who was standing by the side but kept silent, back to the room.

    "Don't think too much, it will be fine after a while, and it will be hot right now." Chen Qi, who returned to the room, looked at his daughter-in-law, and sat there without saying a word, thinking. After thinking about it, he said comfortably.

    Chen Qi's wife sat there quietly, neither speaking nor answering, her face was expressionless, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

    Chen Qi didn't think much about it, even he was so angry after hearing what Chen Amei said, "Don't think too much, I will never marry a young man anyway," he said, walked over again, and gently hugged Living with Chen Qi's wife, "I will never let you down." Who

    knows that the next day, Chen Qi's wife will be gone, and there is no shortage of things in the room, but no one came back until it was dark, waiting for Chen Qi It was already half afternoon when he came back, which made him anxious, his lips were blistering, he had searched all the places he should be looking for, but there was still no one there. So in a hurry, Chen Qi went to Anle Village.

    "Who knew that my father-in-law would not allow me to see him, and said that if he disliked him, he would leave! How could I have thought of breaking up!" Chen Qi said to Li Changfeng with a sigh.

    After listening to Chen Qi's words, Li Changfeng felt that the Chen family's husband did not do it properly, but this was also the Chen family's own housework, and he was inconvenient to comment too much. Small cup.

    After parting from Chen Qi, it was almost dark, Li Changfeng thought about Xu Qing and the children who were waiting at home, he didn't stay much, and drove the car home.

    By the time he got home, Xu Qing had already brought the food to the table.

    "Every time I'm so punctual, this meal has just been served, and you're back."

    Xu Qing put the group aside and said, looking at Li Changfeng who had washed his hands and sat down.

    Li Changfeng gave a flattering smile, "Don't you know that my daughter-in-law's cooking is delicious, of course I have to come back early."

    Xu Qing heard the smell of alcohol coming from Li Changfeng's body, and thought he was drinking with Wang Leizhen, "Did you really drink Wang Lei's apology wine?"

    "No, I met Chen Qi." Li Changfeng was chewing Delicious dinner, while telling Xu Qing about meeting Chen Qi on the street and Chen Qi's home.

    "I don't care about this. After all, it was his father's idea, so I invited him to drink a drink and let him talk to him. It's better for me, and I feel better." It's okay, and he doesn't care.     After listening to Xu Qing, he instantly understood the reason why Chen Qi's wife left. The father of this man, Ah Mo has already found a brother who is willing to be the younger brother of his own man. How could he have any face to stay in that house? .     "Eat it quickly, take a hot bath after eating, and wash off the smell of alcohol, otherwise I won't give you a hug."     Li Changfeng nodded again and again, and he didn't forget to add vegetables to Xu Qing while he was eating.     "By the way, speaking of Wang Lei," Li Changfeng suddenly thought of what Wang Lei said to himself today, "He said that in the future, we can go to his place to buy goods and give him the capital directly."     Xu Qing has eaten it himself, and is feeding the balls of fruit powder. " What did you say?" He didn't think Li Changfeng would agree.     "Of course I didn't answer, otherwise I'd be someone else." There is no such thing as a special lunch in this world. Besides, only the Wang family suffers in this matter. Li Changfeng can't go down and ruthlessly kill his newly-married brother.     "Also, if this relative is involved in cooperation, it is easy to cause conflicts. It is better to do it peacefully." Xu Qing did not know how much he had met and heard of relatives who turned against each other because of business, and naturally he did not want Li Changfeng. should come down.     The two had such a warm dinner, and after washing, they talked for a while before hugging each other and feeling each other's body temperature. Gradually fall into dreamland.     There is a saying that spring is over, will summer be far behind? Seeds were sown in the ground, corn was planted in the fields, and the weather was getting warmer.