21

In the evening, the sky became hazy and dark. It was a prelude to rain. The farmers who could see the sky also picked up work early and drove home. On the way, they met their own playful bear child, and they also pulled the child. The ears went home together.

When Chen Qi came back from the ground, he sat at the gate of the courtyard with his head drooped.

"What's the matter? Sitting at this door prevents people from entering the door!" Chen Ama held the food to be cooked in his arms and looked at his son who was sitting at the door of the house.

"Ah, I said the wrong thing today and made my brother cry..."

After a few "papa" sounds, Chen Qi's forehead got a few more bags! "You're really good! I never let Xiaohong cry!"

Chen Amao stuffed the vegetables in Chen Qi's arms, and walked eagerly into Chen Hong's room. What must be said to make his brother cry !

"

Should !" Afather Chen stepped past Chen Qi ruthlessly and fell into trouble!

Chen Qi touched his nose knowingly, holding the vegetables, and walked into the kitchen griefly.

After a while, Chen Qi's wife also entered the kitchen. The sky was still dark and the oil lamp was no longer lit. She rolled up her sleeves and began to pick up tonight's dishes.

Chen Qi slowly moved to Chen Qi's wife, and gently bumped her daughter-in-law's arm, "How's it going? This is a long afternoon in the room."

Chen Qi's wife was angry as soon as he heard it. , Freed a hand to grab Chen Qi's big ears!

"Hissing!!! It hurts!!! I was wrong!!! I was wrong!!!"

Chen Qi endured the sharp pain in his ears, threw his helmet and armor, repeatedly confessing his mistakes.

The wife of Chen Qi put her hand down and looked at her man who kept rubbing her ears, "Oh! Our father is not worried about the marriage of my brother, you, the eldest brother, are still anxious! When have you seen it?

My brother cried like this! Those big eyes are crying and swollen!!" "I was wrong, I was wrong, I will never say that again!"

Chen Qi is also full of regret, and he can't keep his mouth shut. What to say, now, oh...

Chen Qi's wife looked at the virtues of her own man, and she sighed in her heart. His man is good at everything, just a man. You just opened your mouth without looking at the expressions of other people's faces!

"This unmarried brother listened to his eldest brother asking why he was not ready to marry yet. Isn't this a change of law to drive him away! Isn't this sad? Your mouth! Really...!"

Chen Qi nodded frequently by his wife, his fault! His fault!

"If I had a child, ......"

Chen Qi also gave a first point, a young married woman clinging to fall into self-blame, "will be, he is too naughty, come late!"

This thing He was too anxious. Not long after his wedding, he had expected it, but after so many years, he was even more reluctant to blame and feel sad for his daughter-in-law because of this. This is a matter for two people, and he cannot let himself. The daughter-in-law bears it alone.