75

Xu Qing was clever, and immediately looked at Li Changfeng, who was unhappy around him, and smiled, "Hey, Changfeng, are you hungry?"

    Li Changfeng raised his sword eyebrows, watching Xu Qing being covered by his clothes. Some of the exposed white skin replied: "I'm hungry anytime."

    After hearing that Xu Qing's face became hot, he hurriedly looked at Ge Xie and Xie A Mo, and found that they were both teasing Tuantuan, and his heart became more relaxed. , The hand under the sleeves stretched out gently, wrapped around Li Changfeng's waist from behind, grabbed his firm and elastic flesh, and pinched gently, indicating that Li Changfeng was taking a little longer in front of the others.

    Li Changfeng took it without pain or itching, "Hey, Xiaopang Tuan Tuan Tuan Tuan!" With Xie Ama's laughter, Xu Qing quickly took over the dazed Tuan Tuan, put him on his thigh, and pulled him. Open the diaper, is it just pulling it!

    "This kid, didn't you do it on you?" Xu Qing asked embarrassedly. It's really not good that the kid got a shit on this new year.

    "No, I felt that his body was trembling and he was a little hard, so I knew he was pulling!" Xie Ama is also very experienced with children, and Xiao Tuantuan can't help him.

    Li Changfeng gave Xu Qing the new diaper, and by the way brought a bucket of hot water over to wipe Tuantuan's buttocks, and took the changed diaper to wash.

    Hsu, while wiping his ass is round, while listening to thank Ah what, then, Xie brothers also curious, "This could know ah?" "That

    is, it seems that after much you can learn these winds and I do not know It’s something." Xu Qing wiped Tuantuan, and after the change, he kissed Qin Tuantuan’s cheek, looking at Xie Ama and said.

    Xie Ama, when it comes to bringing children, it means opening up the chatterbox and constantly going out. Fortunately, the audience is all people who have children or are about to have children, otherwise, I really don't know how much it can be endured.

    This said it’s time to make dinner. The ingredients for the New Year are all prepared, and it’s easy to eat and cook. After Xie Ama and Xie Ge’er bid farewell, Li Changfeng and Xu Qing haven’t cooked for a quarter of an hour. The food is already on the table.

    "Tomorrow, let's sacrifice to Father A, ah." Li Changfeng picked Xu Qing with chopsticks bacon, and when he saw him eating it, he said.

    Xu Qing chewed on the bacon, looked at Li Changfeng with a serious look on the opposite side, and said frankly: "Okay, listen to you." The

    next morning, after breakfast, Li Changfeng and Xu Qing needed sacrifices. The two of them locked the courtyard door and walked to the left side of the house. Father Xu and Ama Xu were buried ten minutes away from home. The place.

    The two tombs were already covered by the heavy snow. From a distance, it looked like two large steamed buns were placed on the ground. Xu Qing and Li Changfeng arranged the things they had brought, and the white candles were lit, and the guns were also given. Hanging on a big tree next to it.

    "Father, ah," and the original Xu Qing, "I brought my man and our children to see you. Forgive my unfilial piety. It took so long to see you." Xu Qing carried on his back. Tuantuan squatted down and burned the paper money on the grave. The snow was not big, but it was cold. Soon the residue that burned to ashes was frozen into a cold block.

    He has been in this world for a year. In this year, he has never been uneasy, prepared, to rest assured, and accepted. The cruelty in the last days has made Xu Qing have a lot of cold-blooded elements in his heart, but he is used to seeing the last days. Cruel and cold-blooded people and things, this world gave Xu Qing sunshine and a new life, so he would slowly recover his nature. Originally, he was just a college student who had experienced the end of the world for a while.