13

"Don't say anything, I don't agree. Our old Li family has no unfilial son who separates from the family!!"

Li Changfeng still sat without raising his head. "After the family is divided, I will raise my father like this, ah, it's just like this. It's also helpful for the younger brother and the older brother's children." Little brother

Li's eyes were full of tears. Although he is the only brother in the family, the only brother who can always take him to heart is the second brother.

The youngest Li was a little confused. He looked at Li Xiaoer who was crying into tears, thinking about his own conditions, "Are you worried about what these guys do? The youngest is known as a talented man. How many unmarried men want to marry our youngest boy?

Brother !" "What about the two children of the eldest brother? They are not young, they should get married in a few years too!" Li Changfeng did not argue with the youngest member of Li, but put the family situation on Li little by little. In front of the youngest youngest, let him know that the population of this family is becoming more and more prosperous, the housing is not enough to live, and for the future dowry of the little brother, the family has no ability to build a house, although the youngest has a fame as a talent, it stops here. , I am arrogant and unwilling to teach the children in the village to study, and I can't do enough work. The younger Li's heart sinks as he listens. He can see that the eldest daughter-in-law and the third daughter-in-law have children, and they think of their own children. It is inevitable that there will be constant frictions and conflicts between the third child and the second child. Alas, at the beginning Why did you agree to the third child and Li Wang's matter? Li Changfeng awkwardly wiped away the tears for Li Xiaoer, and touched his little brother's head, "What are you crying, such a big man." Li Xiaoer listened, forcing himself to show a smile that was more ugly than crying. Second brother, don't split up, just come here. What do you do when you split up? What will you do if your second brother and sister-in-law don't want you in the future?!" "Isn't that the reason?" Li Laoyao sighed, "I just don't I understand, I went to the market, and you said you want to come to the door, ah? Ah, I also wish you, and I agree, why are you still carrying it to be separated?" "Honestly, did that brother let you Only after the separation of the family can you come to the door?!" The youngest Li thinks that if this is the case, he can explain everything about the second child, and he is not a serious brother! It's not settled yet! Start to sow discord!

"It's not him, I proposed it myself."

Li Changfeng stood up, put the stool aside, walked into the yard, and said as he walked: "When the third child was arguing about the separation of the family, I already had a decision. a. " "

Anyway, you're not the youngest and because he is not a fit young married woman thing?! "

Li Li Changfeng youngest looked out the back, asking as Li Changfeng may even head did not return, he I have to build a house for a family in the village. This is a matter of repaying favor.

"A what! I said that kind of bad boys! But why you became a fan of the third brother, came to marry him! Brother in the end doing something wrong?! He does not owe the third brother!"

Li brothers I couldn't make a sound to Li Laoyao, how much I expected to come back when my second elder brother left five years ago, how much he hated not to come back when he got married when his third elder brother got married!

"Yeah, I'm really confused, how can I complete them! How can I complete them?!"

In fact, Li Changfeng didn't think about Wang's brother anymore, he just wanted to block the rumors in the village. Let the family live a good life, but don't want Li Laoyao and Li Xiaoer to be wrong.